5000 artists for the largest NFT in the world!

A very beautiful project that I hope will appeal to many artists here, the possibility of participating in an event that will certainly be talked about!

Here, do not hesitate to share your opinion and to share the info.

Tips: I did it with the Brave browser, on Chrome it didn’t work.

Good Luck :blush:

13 Likes

Hello @MJ.Warg

Great idea! What is the price for adding your art?

6 Likes

It’s completely free, the organization takes care of everything!

7 Likes

Ah ok, that’s awesome!

5 Likes

And the money raised during the sale will be shared equally among the 5,000 artists. Well indeed it won’t do much but the project is so exciting! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I agree, it’s awesome just to be a part of it. See if you can find where I’ve placed mine :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Finally something really interesting! This is so freakin cool! I just added mine woohoo! Wish I could get a copy of the final version!

5 Likes

Very cool @MJ.Warg I’m on Board. :passenger_ship: :+1:

2 Likes

Ah Ah ! first column in 21st place ! Not easy since I started with the lines !

2 Likes

Excellent! I shared the info on Twitter and Instagram too !

2 Likes

Hi
I’m also in. Hm, my picture was rotated 90 after uploading from iPhone, anyway.
greetings

Hi,
I just uploaded one of my work !
Thats a great project !

1 Like

Haha well done! There’s some great work on there

1 Like

Haha nice - I also joined a few days ago. Join me (I’m pretty much in the middle) :wink: Or place it next to @JRH - I found yours :wink:

1 Like

Hi, after reading terms&conditions (only accessible after registering), this whole project is a big no-no for me :slight_smile:

The idea was good, the greed of the creator is too much for me :wink:

Be careful what you’re signing, buddies, you may get exploited.

1 Like

You mean because of the share 25% to the project managers, 75% to the creators?
I read that too but I’m absolutely okay with that. I mean after all its a hell lot of work to find 5000 people and the set up the infrastructure. What bothers me more is that there is a lot of advertisement logo “art” which leds to stupid products. And some of the pictures are distorted because people don’t upload work that is squared. But I really hope they will bring this rather technical issue under control.

1 Like

Nope absolutely not that point.

The thing that bother me is more the 3.5 paragraph where you grant a total royalty-free usage, resell, distribute, modify, display etc. of your art indefinitely :wink: = they will sell your images as they want and you won’t be paid a dime for it. Let me guess : the NFT will never be sold, but the 5000 images, yes :wink:

Be careful!

3 Likes

IMPORTANT UPDATE !

So I reached the creator of the site and had an exchange with him via e-mail.
He promised me to reconsider the terms and conditions 3.5 so as to stick only to the contibution in the collage promotional material.

I told him I’ll watch that evolution carefully.

5 Likes

I’m happy I’m not the only one who saw that. If the contract would state the art WILL NOT be used, sold, modified, or distributed outside the use of the perceived NFT, that might be a bit better.

Also in line 2.2 “You agree to refrain from any legal proceeds against the creator of this website.”

This is also a tough one. The creator could take all the money made from this NFT and there is nothing anyone could do about it. I’m not saying that will be the case but you’re trusting your art in the hands of someone you don’t know personally. It’s like taking an object that has potential value, giving it to a complete stranger in a place you’ve never been. Then tell them they can sell it at their own will and if there are any profits remember to give you your share. You have no physical contact with this person.

3 Likes

I noticed the point 2.2, but the 3.5 was worse.

Consider also that you can’t suppress your profile.

However, the owner promised me to make some improvements on his termes and conditions so let’s see where it goes…

With no changes in a week, I’ll conclude it’s a scam.

3 Likes