7 days I can't get verification button.. What's the problem?

Why it is so long and who can help!?

2 Likes

Hi Aleksandra

Please, do not open threads when the topic is already treated in another existing threads. Use the search bar because this matter as been answered numerous times.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

What’s the answer? I don’t get it. When my account will be unblocked for verification? It’s not reliable when verification rejected for 7 days!!! because of Image Cover missing!

2 Likes

The answer is that you don’t have a cover photo, nor an avatar here.
You didn’t provide any link to your Rarible profile so it’s difficult to say what’s wrong with it.

You’re a member since one week and didn’t participate to the forum at all.

Your account will be unlocked for verification once you’ll make real improvements on both your account and forum profile.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Hi Aleksandra,
I believe what Sheraton said is true and should answer your question.

You’ve opened a thread with not much meaning as, if you had searched and read what has been said about verification before, you would learn that verification can take four weeks and sometimes longer.

And also, you need to include a link to your actual profile on Rarible whenever you ask questions on the forum; that way, it would be easier for people to help you and maybe provide some answers to your feels.

Right now, you need to search and read.

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

I’m waiting too. I think it is normal! Good luck! :wink:

1 Like

I have all the pictures and photos!

Please check: rarible . com / aleksandra

1 Like

Here is a link!

Please check: rarible . com / aleksandra

1 Like

I can’t post links here! It’s restricted!

Please check this: rarible . com / aleksandra

1 Like

once again :

No! you don’t have all the pictures and photos required here which are mandatory to get verified

And thank you to provide a valid link to your profile.

1 Like

Why??? Whats missing??? Can you show screen whats missing??

1 Like

You need an avatar and a cover photo here on the forum!

1 Like

Oh no…Thats it!?

Yes indeed! and add a cover picture too

then you’ll have to resubmit in several days ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is that Cover Image?..
I don’t see it

Click on your profile, then you’ll see a button “expand” click on it and you’ll have the possibility to change your cover image

Where is that here? I don’t see the option “Cover Image”

click on “preferences” then on “profile”.

There you’ll provide a cover image and a user card image :slight_smile:

Yeah dude, you also haven’t included a cover image on your Rarible profile page

That bit I highlighted in yellow is your cover image. That bit I put a circle around is where you’ll find ‘Edit Cover’

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

Done. Can you check?