7 days I can't get verification button.. What's the problem?

I see this:

Genuinely, what are you banging on about?

Sheraton and I have both shown you issues and replied with advice.

My advice was - you need to search this forum and read the advice given and also, verification can take four weeks so dude, you def need to stall your frustration as it helps no-one, least of all yourself

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

Well I didn’t so there’s obvs something wrong

You need to look at what’s happening, read about it, learn, be patient, grow yourself within this community

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

Hey, I need to know if everything is ok? I’m novice here and used search before but no result until started communication here with manager

There’s no ‘manager’ here; we are all users just like you.

Except, we took the time to learn about this community and grow with it. You need to do that too

Sheratan is a good guy! He helps a lot

Hi, is it ok now? Can you check please?

Yes, he is and he does. As far as I’m concerned, (s)he is the best at answering questions on this forum and @CoconutEspresso is pretty much a legend too :slight_smile:

Don’t get frustrated my man, it takes time in this world so just go and read up about everything else about NFTs and, in particular, about ETH and Rarible.

Knowledge is power my friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it is showing now

Thanks. When can I apply for verification now?

Haha! This made me laugh!

Have you taken in nothing from what we have said? Go read about verification here, learn something so that when you need to ask a question it will be one that others want to help you with

1 Like

@aleksandra,

you’ll have to wait several days from now before having the possibility to resubmit for verification again :slight_smile:
No just be patient :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Firstly people said 2 days. Then it’s passed week and nothing. Now some said that one month. Its ridiculous. Nobody know what and how to do for sure.

Why should I create NFT here and wait 1 month or more?

2 days was monthes ago before the NFT trend.

Now it’s three to four weeks. I’m here since longer than you and I am still not verified.

So I reiterate and say : just be patient :slight_smile:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

And, like Sheraton, I’m still waiting on verification

It’s just one of those things - be patient, be involved, it will happen

I don’t wand to be picky, but it’s “sheratAn” and I’m a “he” :wink:

Thanks. I got it. So do you think everything is ok now to bypass verification?

1 Like

Is it not easy to create system to show what field is missing to correct from the beginning thus not to wait months for second chance?

Yes I think so :slight_smile:

And for your second post, you could suggest it in #technical-upgrades :smiley:

1 Like

Oops, my bad and all under ctrl now :slight_smile:

1 Like