Add your Rarible NFT links. Free marketing [esp. non verified]

The service is free and you do not have to link your wallet as it is not an actual NFT marketplace.

Hello humans, I’m the one man army behind the following project.
During the last few days, I’ve been working on a tiny, but as I hope also a useful in the near future service.

This project targets non verified artists. It’s purpose is to grant your NFT with some extra exposure.

I like to think about this project as an extension of Rarible as I feel Rarible to be my home within the NFT universe. /not impersonating as Rarible or violating any copyright, just mentioning Rarible in my project as preferable marketplace/
Also: No ads, no popups and the dark mode is on.

I got inspired to work on such project as I was stuck being a non verified member for some time, during that period my art and name were not popping in searches and so on. You know how it is, so… I made this :

Once you sign in, you can submit a preview of your NFT, marketplace link to your actual NFT and description.

We, oh my… I do not take any commission on your sales. This is just a trampoline platform for those of you who are a little bit stuck. You do not own me anything, I hope some of you will find this whole thing useful.

The website is still in the so called : alpha, beta, something version. However it does what it was meant to do perfectly. At this point.

There are limitations, you can submit up to 5 NFTs (previews) with the following formats [png/jpg/gif]. No more than that. This is for a reason, If it is unlimited some people may flood the website and it won’t be fair to others. I’m aiming for maximum and fair exposure for everyone. That’s the goal.

I’m taking care for all the social posting of each or most of the NFTs + some paid ad campaigns.

Have a great day, night, life and may the old god be with you.

Hot NFT Network | Discord on site too.

Most of anything else, I wish you to be in outstanding health. Cheers.
<3

Here’s a tiny preview.

Header

Search

Random NFT

With all the above said, I can only wish you to be in great health.
Cheers.

19 Likes

Excellent idea and very well thought about. I don’t use Discord but this is something I would definitely consider, being unverified myself.

I would definitely urge any non verified artists to give this a go and help @makemorelove grow this.

:+1:t2::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

I’m already there :laughing: :+1:

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

2 Likes

Thanks for the assistance!

3 Likes

i would like to see how it works :shark:

6 Likes

Wow! This is incredible! Is it open for participation now? This should be featured from rarible - as ‘newcomer section’ maybe :slight_smile: so cool! You can be very proud of this :star:

6 Likes

Thanks man, yes you can add some pre-minted NFTs, I still have a lot of work to do tho.

4 Likes

gg2
Crazy ratio between reached and likes, even from ground zero for the artists and the project.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Updated categories for easier navigation, did some seo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good times.

2 Likes

@makemorelove This is so AWESOME! Thank you so much for taking the time to build this platform to help us non-verified artists be MORE visible! Also let us know how we can help if you need any support with the platform. Bloody Brilliant! :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words bro!

4 Likes

Tiny milestone of 20 NFTs :slight_smile:
POG.

3 Likes

Everyone keep messaging in this room to get more eyes on this! This new platform @makemorelove has generously created for us non-verified artists is BIG NEWS! Signing up is a breeze and posting your NFTs is super easy too. Any leads we generate on the HotNFT platform get redirected to our Rarible NFT pages. I finished my profile within 5 minutes last night. Here is the link! :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Thanks so much - Really useful info / site

4 Likes

Today: Added some new attributes to the submission process which will also be used by the search filters.

3 Likes

What a fantastic idea!!

3 Likes

It will be even more fantastic when it starts to generate Rarible artists some income. :slight_smile:
Thank you <3

6 Likes

Hot NFT Network got it’s first URL indexed on Bing, yay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Updated limits.
Preview file size of your NFT must be:

• less than 4MB.
  • format: [ .jpg / .png / .gif ],
  • max dimensions: 1280x1280px.
2 Likes

Social link direct buttons are now also available on artist search page.

3 Likes