All members : basic courtesy

Hello @AtlasandHazar, nice to meet you :+1:

1 Like

Let’s up this post. Read carefully please.

This is a refresh post

Hi!
greetings from Germany

Hi @KENOBI,

Welcome in this boiling community of artists :slight_smile:

If you have any question, feel free to ask, but search in the forum before because many questions are yet answered in older posts :smiley:

Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the trip in the NFT world :earth_africa:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

let’s up this thread for everyone to read

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Refresh time! Up Up Up!

1 Like

Just joined, excited to be a part of the community. Thanks for the welcoming info

Hi and welcome among us, @awokenphotography :slight_smile:

I wish you’ll find your way in this growing community of artists. If you have any question, use the search function of the forum, because most of them are already answered.

Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the trip in the NFT’s world :smiley:

Let’s up this thread.

Some users complains that I ask for politeness (by the way, we’re all savages and we do not have basic education, huh?) by saying “Hi” or “hello” and introducting yourself.

This is a forum which is a social media : the T.O.S. of the forum requires politeness. It’s not just a flea marker where you throw your token and says “I’m the greatest : buy me!”

I try to create links between us, because, well… It’s social!

We learn from each others, we can make new friends, and even if it’s virtual we’re all united by one common passion :

Art !

(ok, for some peoples, it’s just trying to sell BS for hundreds of ETH because they believe curators and art dealers are gullible and stupid, then they complain they sell nada! :smiley: ).

You can choose your way and not commit into this wonderful community, but am I wrong to believe that politeness is not overrated? Are “hi”, “hello”, “please”, “thank you” evolved into cuss words nowaday?

Or it’s just nobody cares, and well, everyone here just want to sell his merchandise without involving him/herself? (Maybe that’s why those who complains, even verified, do not sell anything. They may lack of basic courtesy :shushing_face:).

And yes, sorry, but it angers me, after answering for the seventh times to the same question (it’s another issue) to see a new user who just copy/paste his/her “Phizzwizards” Doge/Elon/MSPaint NFT without even trying to sell it (or they just try a “check my NFT”)

Most of time, I try to be supportive (except one recent case) by welcoming, greeting and encouraging newcomers. No! I’m not a moderator, just a concerned user who tries to participate

Thank you for reading.

(And yes, this :arrow_down: is my hand-made signature! Don’t be jealous, you can copy it :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

Hello!

+1

thank you!

1 Like

Let’s up this thread.

@Sheratan you need to simmer down Don’t spoil it, let ppl be.

@gojancho

Being polite is a basic rule of life. Would you appreciate someone arriving in your office and telling you “I want that” and nothing else?

And you introduced yourself naturally as basic courtesy when you arrived, so what’s your point?

Plus, it’s asked in the T.O.S. of Rarible.

This thread goes :arrow_up_small:

Hi there @Sheratan,
I’m new here too and just wanted to say Hi! :slightly_smiling_face:
Well said post, totally agree manners will get you everywhere in life.
Hopefully I’m able to contribute some good to the chats in the future.
thanks & cheers :+1:t3:

1 Like

Hi @ijahn !

just wanted to say Hi and

greetings

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @ijahn,

Thank you for these words and I totally agree with you :blush:

I can’t wait to see your future contributions

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

My NEW NFT here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here

Hey @KENOBI !! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Sheratan appreciate it!

1 Like