Any Shuffling NFTs?

Does anybody else NFTs seem to be shuffling order or is it just me?
If this is some new feature I don’t think I like this at all. I want to choose the order my Art is displayed not have it randomly shuffle. I just lowered the price of all my art to change the order and now its all mixed up again. :pensive:
Whats Going On? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I got NFTs from the bottom appearing on the top and I didn’t even sell or make transfer or nothing :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing!? Not sure what’s up? Maybe recent likes boost it to the top? Maybe oldest less noticed? Not sure what’s going on?

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that. I think it’s when you get a like on one.

4 Likes

Peoples are roaring about that on Discord.

I can understand why for those who want a very organized page.

3 Likes

Its very strange considering I have never experienced this until a day ago.
I don’t really think it has any thing to do with likes because the particular pieces of mine that moved have gotten no new likes for some time now.
Could be old Art goes up but its weird only some of it did.
Its completely random and unorganized.
I’ve Convinced myself that this is the Rarible team in the Background running tests&trials of a new feature that will either Up old art, Up liked art, Randomly circulate art, Or the best yet give us full control of the organization of our Art. Which I really hope is the case.
@Sheratan How long have people been roaring about this? Its the first I’ve experienced it. I guess if its not a new thing then it must just be a bug and not Rarible.

2 Likes

Realizing that it seems to be pushing all my collected Art from others Down and My Minted pieces Up I guess this isn’t such a Bad feature after all. But I still wish I had full control of Placement.

2 Likes

im pretty sure anything that gets even as much as a like gets pushed to the top.

1 Like

Not the case some of my most liked pieces are close to the bottom.
And ones with few likes moved up.
it moves your collected art from others down. but only like once a month it seems.

1 Like