Anyone creating Robot art?

Hi!

I’m Matt and new to Rarible and NFTs. I’m a 3d artist and animator- worked on videogames since PS1 and I’m now a freelancer working in Sweden.

I make short animated loops featuring original characters and just uploaded some of my Robot scenes to Rarible. I was wondering if there are many other artists creating NFTs with robots or any kind of Sci-Fi and if you are please let me know- I’d love to follow your work!

Cheers!
Matt

My Rarible NFTs
My ArtStation Page
My Instagram

8 Likes

Matt! Welcome to Rarible my friend! We love new creators.

We share the same appreciation for Robots. I haven’t created any art with Robots (yet), but I do write short comics where one of the main characters is a sarcastic robot who points out the painfully obvious. Not sure if you’re a fan of comedy, but here’s a link to one of my shorts: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKTPrcTLYul/

1 Like

Anyone said robots? I am in!!! Not creating but I really like it! I am pretty sure I will enjoy this thread :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh they are super cute

1 Like

Thanks Matthew! I took a look at your Instagram- great stuff on there! Love the sarcastic robot comic- i love the idea of Robots being robots- getting stuck in logic loops, being annoyingly logical etc.
Imagine if Terminators were just a bunch of Roombas banging into walls and getitng stuck on low steps in their attempts to free the world of humanity!

2 Likes

Thanks! Glad to meet another robot fan! Maybe if enough people are on board we can create a Robo specialized NFT community! :robot: :grinning:

2 Likes

hahahaha I never thought about it that way - you are exactly right!

1 Like

Really cool those robot art , following

1 Like

I took time to visit our various sites!

Your art is dope, @mattbag3d :smiley:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Thanks @MixedMedia69 ! Followed you back :+1:

Thanks for taking the time to check them out @Sheratan Glad you like it!

1 Like

I forged one from metal), but not yet tokenized :man_factory_worker: https://www.etsy.com/listing/975851534/boloj-robot-meh-vykovan-iz-metalla-vojny?ref=listings_manager_grid

2 Likes

Wow! @wuhoart that is incredible! If I ever get rich I’ll commission one for sure! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you bro, I appreciate, you can watch the process of work if you want https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Jpf2GzgTc

Fantastic work @wuhoart and a Stegosaurus as well!?!! My other love is Dinosaurs! I’ve got some things in the works with them too!

1 Like

Yes stegosaurus is also made by me)

1 Like

Well this one I created isn’t as rad as yours @mattbag3d! But it is AI related. I basically took a photo of a physical commemorative bitcoin ( I have an e-commerce business selling commemorative bitcoins) then ran it through an AI deep dream generator (multiple levels) to see how a robot would “see” my commemorative bitcoin…the results are quite interesting to say the least and I think quite beautiful as well…

1 Like

Yep @NFTme,

but I think you’re aware that it remains off-topic as the thread is about roboart and not about AI generated art. Maybe you should create a thread on this matter?

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Thanks @NFTme! it certainly is a cool image :+1: I think @Sheratan has a good idea about starting an AI thread- there would probably be a lot of interest. It makes me want to do an animated scene with my androids trying to do physical paintings on canvas or making pottery or something - I don’t think it would turn out well for them :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @mattbag3d! Welcome to Rarible! I love your moving robots! I would love to see a salsa dancing robot lol, there you have an idea :slight_smile:

My profile here. I always follow for follow.

Motherload is a collaboration between a Photographer and Graphic Artist fusing both mediums.

Also on social media: Motherlode Instagram and Twitter.

1 Like