Anyone new to NFT and Rarible? Lets share each other's art work and follow!

Let’s make a community out of new and veteran artists :slight_smile:
Hers’s my newly minted piece:

Follow me!
I’ll follow back.

71 Likes

Thank you so much.
Your artwork looks dope man. keep up. giving you a follow. Hope I get the same :slight_smile:

8 Likes

follow on the way! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Me :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :wave:
I’m new

7 Likes

Your NFT is dope ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well done!

2 Likes

Love your style! Boarding the newbie train with my very first, minty fresh (no pun intended) NFT

3 Likes

Here is mine, I’m into collages and ink illustration. Excited to have a possibility to present my art as NFT.
Please spread your love!

My very first NFT
Follow me (and I follow back :slightly_smiling_face:)

31 Likes

Hello Everyone. My Son and I started this New Venture. Here is the First One we have put up for sale.

Hoping Gas prices go down do Mint some more.

Please follow and I will gladly follow back.

Zenitram

7 Likes

wow this looks so realistic… Here’s a like and follow from me.
Hope I get the same… Kep up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much. trying to make some more. lets share likes and follow… :slight_smile:

1 Like

first of all thank you. Secondly, your art looks so trippy totally new concept . I am in love with the animation.
hoping to get a like and follow and I will do the same. Keep up man.

2 Likes

Love the illustration man. Its kinda gives a sense of different perspective on human mind.
likes and follow coming from my way. Hope I get the same :slight_smile:
Keep up bro

1 Like

Hahaha this looks funny and inspiring at the same time. Well congrats on the new venture along with yours son. Hope it kicks off good and yeah man the gas price are totally high. I minted my first nft around 89$, hoping it get lower.
Anyway here is a like and follow from my side, hoping the same :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the initiative!
There’ great stuff!
This is mine:

8 Likes

looks like a historical piece. It might attract classic art collectors. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes but only if they have a certain sens of humor :wink:
Thanks!

fingers crossed mate…

2 Likes

Here is mine I create glitch art using java and then blend it using photoshop here is my first nft. I just create this stuff in my free time i wish i knew how badly images got compressed on their website tho :unamused:
nft

10 Likes

Yo… this looks cool my eyes are flowing…and talk about compression.
My image has been rendered as 16 bit colour mode but I dont know the compression is taking my colours off. You can see the original colours if you click the image full…

Hi! I am new into NFT but this is a great oportunity for all of us.
I hope that you enjoy my first NFTart piece.

Here you have :slight_smile:
[https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:256941:0x517d64687aa85cb282ea84b948025ab31ff4ab31]

2 Likes