Anyone new to NFT and Rarible? Lets share each other's art work and follow!

:arrow_up:

So anyone can post here.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

And we do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Crypto Sketch

Isabellish…

3 Likes

Haha nice - I’d like to see more of that kraken stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the use of white in the eyes of the creatures you render or conjure. It reminds me a bit of the work of Cinga Samson. Totally haunting.
I made this work, based on Noah’s Ark, only my contemporary take on it.
I am now also following you.
https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:602834:0x0b57b540d6917bdf710e35c91c3df25a9f83e656?

3 Likes

Hi and welcome among us, fellow artist :grin:

Your, shelf is interesting.

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

And let’s up this thread

1 Like

I’m new here too.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am very happy to be here :smiley:
This is my first NFT, let me know what you think:

Red&Blue Ettore Bugatti

Follow me!
I will do the same

Hi and welcome among us, @gojancho.

Your NFT is quite minimalistic :slight_smile:

I wish you the best here !

Thank you @Sheratan
I saw your work, it is involved and detailed. As you pointed out mine is broad and general in description :smiley: I am looking to convey a sense rather than a definite picture.

By the way, do you know how to show your NFT in a window rather than a link as I did?

1 Like

Well not really,

normally you should copy paste the link to your NFT and it would generate a preview, but for some users, it doesn’t work.

Hey Dear,

I really like your Artworks with beautiful Womans :slight_smile:

Will leave you a follow!

Have a great day

Get inpired. Inspire others.

Super new~
Just dropped my first NFT yesterday:

Love your art @Kai

1 Like

I made my second NFT recently and I am really proud of it. Took me a bit over 60 hours to make and it’s a pixel art piece in 720p which took a while pixel by pixel.

A very personal piece to me, as I was stuck in a toxic relationship with my family for most of my life.

3 Likes

Nice work!
I really like the style~

It reminds me a lot of the beauty and the beast SNES game :slight_smile:

I think the title and background info have a lot of impact together. Nice one.

1 Like

Ah, thank you! The feeling of a legion of souls is very strong in your piece! Feels very lost which adds to the feeling of purgatory which you went with.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Very cool works i’ve seen here so far, keep up the good vibes!

Cheers <3

1 Like

Hi world :call_me_hand: Hope all of you are doing well and safe during these times!
I’m new to the NFT community and would really appreciate your support on my 1st colletible. #420DragRacingBus

Check it out and let’s support each other :star_struck:

2 Likes

Nice, reminds me of the days of speedchannel from the 1990s where they used to build these wild machines out of junk vehicles, not saying yours is junk, but unique :+1:

2 Likes