Anyone new to NFT and Rarible? Lets share each other's art work and follow!

I wish you really succeed. Try to promote your NFT on social medias and various websites so as to sell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dedicated to my mother

2 Likes

Hello,

Black Peacock on black scratch card.

Best regards,
Sweet Elyne

3 Likes

(:arrow_left: don’t forget to click here on my avatar and follow me on instagram :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hello :slight_smile:
I spend my time answering question, so I indulge myself some promotion for once :smiley:

Some fans told me my art looks like old 80’s cartoons (like thundercats, He-Man, Galaxy Rangers, Visionaries etc.), which pleases me a lot. It’s not on purpose, like Jessica Rabbit would say : “It’s not bad, it’s just drawn like that!”

7 Likes

Your incredible responsiveness and dedication to the community here does not go unnoticed or unappreciated @Sheratan :clap: You are, without doubt, the He-Man of this forum :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Simon :blush:

I try to help but I also learn so much from everyone here!
And now, when I can’t find an answer, I ask to the Rarible Support Team and I manage to have answers. So, it means I will be more and more helpful :slight_smile:

But btw I also enjoyed your “quick guide to getting verified” which is one of the most useful topic of the forum! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome.

I’ve messaged the powers that be, here (should I have any weight in the matter) that you be considered for promotion to Trust Level 4. Someone with your conscientious manner and commitment ought to be able to pin and lock posts, in my opinion. Best of luck with that.

1 Like

My First:

My latest:

5 Likes

Your work is amazing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your consideration :blush:

In fact, I should merge topics and stop answering dozen of times to the same questions :joy:

I like it. :))

4 Likes

I just noticed i did a Starbucks on the title :shushing_face: Been on my devices all day :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hi there I hope you’re feeling good. I’m a photographer since few years, I made few exhibitions and I’m glad to show you my first photo as a NFT, if you like it I could post some more. I work both in digital and film photography. Check out my profile: https://app.rarible.com/lcd-photography/onsale
My first NFT is here https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:227326:0x946377164c522bfedab388e0887997fcfbd22f32
1 NFT = 1 Paper print too, ask me.
Follow me (and I follow back :slightly_smiling_face:)
Best regard.

3 Likes

SO sweet!!! Love this :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here’s one of our first NFTs (available soon). Still learning lots, but loving this community.

1 Like

These are my 4 NFTs so far!! I have 30 more pieces to upload

Rergards

8 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @whaleandthewolf

Your NFT is very mesmerizing😊

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Ahhh thank you so much @Sheratan! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

This is awsome :heart_eyes: