Anyone new to NFT and Rarible? Lets share each other's art work and follow!

2 Likes

Hi I’m Jai Dee and getting busy is pretty cool. My first NFT is titled Go Get Busy and it is only for the headstrong . It embodies a landscape of emotion aimed at the new age love dove generation .

Check it out here and thank you for your time:

3 Likes

New to the NFT world but have been a digital artist for almost 2 decades now. I will definitely like for like and follow for follow :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Loving all the good flow and energy this community is getting. All your arts are beautiful. Some of them even inspired me for my art as well. Keep up and all the best for your nft’s.

5 Likes

Hi I am new in rarible and I wanna know how to get likes and followers🙏

Check out my NFT! https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:949308
Shared via MetaMask.io

5 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @Aidahadad

Your NFT is very cute :slight_smile:

The best way to receive likes and followers is to start by liking and following other peoples.
“likes and flollowers” is not like instagram or twitter. It won’t give you any visibility and won’t guarantee you any selling.

There are several posts, like this one and this one where you can post your profiles and expect some follow back, but you have to give first to receive. :wink:

I wish you’ll find your way here. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I am your first follower. :)) First of all you start from the beginning. Lots of likes. Lots of follow up. Hard work. And most importantly, to believe. Pay attention to social media. And promote your works.

4 Likes

Really thanks for your answer.I will do the things that u said​:blush::blush::pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Really thanks for your support and following​:blush::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Check out my NFT! https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:949308

3 Likes

Nicely done! Congrats! :smiley:

2 Likes

Very cool work Tommy, keep it up! :fist:t3:

3 Likes

Something different… Fine Art Nudes mixed into digital media

3 Likes

Nice piece! Keep it up! @TommyTaw

4 Likes

@silanbekjarov I like it a lot, the concept and the technicality behind the realization…

2 Likes

@InfinianIllustration nice use of contrast and composition on the protection days and I like the pattern used on the dress without the outline, it is a nice juxtaposition of the hard geometric background…congrats!

3 Likes

Let’s up this thread.

5 Likes

Welcome @Crimsonhues @Yobium @rainbowduck259

Goodluck on selling your nfts!

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m an Artist/Designer brand new to NFTS and Rarible. I’ll be minting original, hand drawn pieces that I’ve transformed into digital artwork.

My first NFT is up and running - I’ve poured a lot of heart and soul into this piece, so give it some love if you can. If you’re interested in seeing more, please feel free to follow me!

Bountiful Buddha

3 Likes

Thank you. I hope people like my work and buy :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes