Approve perfoming transactions with your wallet

While listing and accepting bids I get this extra confirmation step which requires gas, I am not sure why I get it with some items while not with others. Can anyone explain? Thanks!

Hi @kollekt.ion,

(why peoples have so much difficulties saying “hi” and “please” when they have a question)

This questions has been answered several times :slight_smile:

When you sell your NFT, the buyer pay the gas fee,

When you accept a bid, you pay the gas fee.

You’re welcome.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Hi @Sheratan,

Thank you for correcting my manners, that’s exactly why I was on the forum. Also thanks for not answering my question and stating facts that I already know and accessible to the public.

I will not say ‘Thanks’ at the end of my message, like I did with the original post because evidently some freak will come here and say I should be polite even If I actually was.

Hope you have a great night

Always a pleasure to correct an incivility, it’s never too late to learn, especially with a simple “thanks” at the end of a post.

Then you should be more specific in your question.
Describe accurately your problem and we’ll answer as much as we can. As described, some peoples may have bought your tokens while others have just bidden on it.

If this doesn’t suits you, let’s wait for other peoples, if any, to answer your question.

Have a great night too.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Hi @kollekt.ion
I think there is no other explanation than what @Sheratan said
good luck