Art inspiration

What inspires you? Do you seek out inspiration or does it strike suddenly? How do you maintain your creative ‘mulch’?

3 Likes

honestly my overwhelming anxiety and overall disregard to sociital norms has like 90% of that market share.

2 Likes

Yep! Totally agree, great answer!

2 Likes

@NFTarocchi, great question :slight_smile:

for me it’s my contemporaries - I love seeing and collecting art that is being made here, now, in my time; but my main focus is the ordinary and everyday of our lives so I’ll get inspiration from an open jar of marmite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, watching the explosion of creativity going on right now is like being lifted by a mighty wave, and the open jar of marmite…fab!

1 Like

Yes, well said

and Marmite - I jest you not

https://www.stevemunro.art/product/the-quotidian-series-number-15-marmite/

:rofl: :partying_face: :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tasty! I love it. I checked out your link. I like the intersection of pop art with the personal.

1 Like

That’s what my work is about - the ordinary and everyday :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just feel something in my bones. Then boom! It’s spontaneous for me as you will see later tonight.

FG x

5 Likes

Usually an idea will pop into my head and will start to draw or paint it and then improve on the idea as I go.
I draw a lot of inspiration from seeing other art I like and trying to implement it into my own work.

3 Likes

:grin: :heart:

3 Likes

You have put it so well I follow a similar process often. At the moment animating and the ‘improve on the idea’ phase is taking ages. I keep reminding myself not to rush forward stay focussed stay calm. Good work is worth taking the time for.

1 Like

A meeting of elementals! Compelling lovely brushwork❤

1 Like

Hi all,

I will be more than happy to know what inspired you to create your NFT / Collection?

For instance, my 1st NFT below was inspired when I went to Burning Man and Game of Throne :smiley:

NH Collection 1st NFT

As an artist, we all need inspiration.

Please if you are inspired, tell your story! If you are not get inspired to know what others thinks!

Thank you for your help
See you soon!
NH Collection

For me it’s pretty much everything, I see an image, video, or read something and I get a flash of inspiration for a new concept, invention, or composition. But by far my biggest inspiration is when I learn something new and think about how to apply it to the real world and come up with a new invention.

2 Likes