Black Lives Matter Too | Remembering George Floyd

Today. Let us show some George Floyd and Black Lives Matter Art commemorating this historical movement.
Please share any Art promoting equality.

BricksGeorgeFloyd

5 Likes
3 Likes

Hi first NFT and I am still trying to figure this whole thing out. I minted a NFT a few days ago but didnt get many views. It is a moviescrip/nft based on a moviescript I wrote. If you seen the movie Black Panther then imagine not just a city but an entire world where black people ruled white people. They use their advanced technology to travel the cosmos to enslave the white people and use their unique crystals to power their cities. They white people have hope with a prophecy that foretells the coming of a savior that will free their people for their masters.

5 Likes

Hi Anthony, welcome and good luck :slight_smile:

Please feel free to use the search bar and you’ll find many answers to any of the questions you’ll have coming; but we all know that forums work because of the people, so don’t be afraid to ask anything

And on that note, please search before you add a new topic - there may already be threads that exist exactly for sharing new (or any) NFTs; this keeps the place tidy and easy to digest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Well this is something that I havent heard about. Interesting piece and interesting topic from Thedford.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @digitalscreen1

Your NFT and concept are interesting.

As @SMARTPopArtist underlined, we try to keep the forum coherent under one general idea, that’s why I moved your post under this already existing topic.

I wish you’ll find your way here :slight_smile:

Thank you. I am new to this so please bear with me.

2 Likes

Cool name but thanks for the comment.

2 Likes

Here are some Equality pieces I have created. :art:

They are cheap to. My best seller. :+1:

Please check out my Profile on Rarible
Intagram
Twitter
Much Love :heart: OfficialCryptoCube :ice_cube:

3 Likes

Hello! I already minted an NFT to remembering George Floyd. Not only Black Lives Matter but All Lives Matter! Promote equality for all on earth :wink:

2 Likes