Bored of Skulls, Coins and Elon Musk

Hi!

Hmm… I see quite a lot of Skulls, Coins and Elon Musk and am a bit bored. What do u think?

Greetings!

35 Likes

Hi, it’s the trend : doges, elon must, copyrighted characters and skulls :wink:
you forgot the “15 second MSpaint NFT”

once this trend gone, many peoples will have pay a fortune for NFT which are worth nothing.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

9 Likes

Oh my god - finally someone says it… I can stand Elons no more.

13 Likes

Hi, I do agree but everyone has diff taste.
The homepage should display more variety tho, there is a lot of unique and authentic work waiting to be featured.

5 Likes

One people sold a NFT with Elon Musk thousands of dollars, so hundreds of copycats thought it was a good idea…

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

The place would be a happier place if this crowd crush on the muskish enfant terrible would somehow come to an end soon…

1 Like

Everyone who is verified has the same chance to appear on the main page, it is not like someone picks up that crazy stuff and puts it there…

And I agree, but on the other hand, it looks there is a market for it

5 Likes

Still waiting for you to buy My Heart :smiley:

5 Likes

I never buy a heart! I earn it honestly :smiley:

Tbh, I wait to start the winning wheel. I want to sell my first NFT, then mint one other that I’ll sell a little bit higher and once I will make some profit, I’ll start to invest in NFT, but it’s a long process and I"m nobody for now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy: I think the issue here is that most verified users have this kind of art on sale right now, as they were the first to enter this market. However if you change to unverified in the filters on Rarible, you will see that a lot of great art pieces are coming along that are not skulls and such.

Actually I think these :skull: were necessary to get the content going on Rarible and will soon be replaced by more involved artworks.

10 Likes

I think all theses Skulls are from an art history perspective a kind of “Vanitas”-Symbolic wiki-> [vanitas] (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanitas) (hm, I can’t find the English version… its NOT “vanity”! could someone help me?) which conflict against Etherums claim as “Eternity”. From that point of view a unterstand that, though I should be over since 17 century, haha. Sorry for my bad english.

greetings

6 Likes

Ppl are just trying out different ways to make a sale, so can’t really judge what is right or wrong.

To a lot of folks Musk is an example of a “visionary” and most importantly a person of status who is interested in crypto.

I think traditional art has a place in the digital universe, and will have to share this space with the newer forms of art.

4 Likes

I agree but it’s interesting seeing how much variations Elon Mask nft exists

2 Likes

Once this trend is gone will be another one right behind .

Check My Profile here

2 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @EuRipz,

AS long as we don’t see your work, it’s difficult to judge, but if its an Elon/Doge NFT, there are a lot of chances taht the answer be “yes”! :wink:

I wish you the best here :slight_smile:

1 Like

How bout a nice pair of tits? These never go out of style :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Agree lol

Check My Profile here

2 Likes

Thanks, happy to be here. The spinning one is still in the works, but I’ll post it as soon as is finished. Still needs a lot of work… lol

2 Likes

Hi and welcome among us, @BeanBu,

Your NFT is really cool! Is it digital art or traditional?

I wish you the best among us!

2 Likes

Hey! My NFT is different from the mentioned above lol