Burned items since today

Hello, guys! I dont know why but my item is since today BURNED!
2 items! I know that they never been on “created”. But I have always seen them under “owned” and “on sale”. Today I see this:

Can someone help me?

1 Like

Hi @trsn

I’m sorry for your NFTs.
it you didn’t burn them, your account may be compromised. There’s no solution for that.

Otherwise, try to open a ticket here.

2 Likes

i think it’s a bug? it happened to my friend this morning too

1 Like

I hope… I dont know =(

1 Like

Thank you =) I open a ticket. If I know more about the situation, I will explain

2 Likes

ive got the same problem, https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:1217313?tab=details
minted just over a day ago and is now showing as “item has been burned”

Try to open a ticket too, @shrimpin (I gave the link in the second post of this topic).

It doesn’t look like your NFT has been burned on the blockchain. You have not done any incineration in your activities. There is a visual error. It will be fixed in time.
Contact support.

3 Likes

I couldn’t check as you don’t have a connection, but you probably have the same issue.

2 Likes

Support answered:

This bug is associated with the newest update, and we are currently gathering information and working hard on a solution!

3 Likes

Thank you for your feedback,

I created a topic to relay this information.

3 Likes

im having the same issue. Anybody know whats going on ?

1 Like

My works again :slight_smile: Thanks to Rarible

The problem still persists and the auction is neither findable nor clickable … :smirk:

The problem still persists and the auction is neither findable nor clickable 8 days later

Try to search the burned items via OpenSea. Then open a ticket explaining your problem.