Can't find my NFT or Account in search

I have two NFTs listed, even sold one copy of one, but cannot search for any of the two NFTs listed or my account anywhere in the marketplace or anywhere. It states under the NFT that I created that it is listed, but I cannot find anything anywhere using my name, the title of the NFT or any keywords. Anyone else with this problem? Please, I would love a fix and just a little exposure in the marketplace.

Here is the link to my profile: https://app.rarible.com/mediathink

Thanks

9 Likes

Sameeeeee !!! so fucked up its like im nowhere… unless i send someone the link idk how i can be found…

4 Likes

Really frustrating after paying fees and going through the whole process to only be able to send people links but have absolutely zero exposure in the marketplace

7 Likes

Same, I would really love to know how to look for my own collection.

Can you guys see it?

4 Likes

Like in the marketplace

1 Like

If I search for the title of your work “Dimension 1.0” I don’t find anything either

4 Likes

If I search the title of my nft it does not appear in the results, which is annoying…

2 Likes

Yes we can see it … same problem here I can’t find myself ;-0

4 Likes

I am in the same boat , did you figure it out ?

2 Likes

It makes me want to stop making these NFT things

3 Likes

Is there any point to writing here? Seems like there are no admins checking thesee…

5 Likes

I seem to have the same issue, got a verified account, but cant find any of my work in the search bar, nor my profile. Anyone know how items searched are organised?

i’m having the EXACT same issue. really is putting me off. makes this whole thing seem like nothing more than a money grab.

2 Likes

I feel the but I hope someone that knows will help us

Look on opensea I found mine there but still not on Rarible

When I searched for you, I got the exact same thing when I search for myself. =\

even i cant find my first NFT…its been many hours since i minted it…

Hey all, I hear the frustration in these posts. I had the same issue myself when I started. I think the thing to do is to point people directly to your work via the share link. You work is probably there, but just buried, etc.
Also I got a faster response but joining the Discord group. To do this, go to “community” in the top menu and then click on the “discord” icon next to the instagram icon (see screen grab). There you can join the server and reach out to support. I did that when I had an issue and they got back to me pronto.! I hope this helps,
I know what it’s like to feel frustrated, etc. Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.10.37 AM|154x282

3 Likes

WTF. Are we getting feedback on this board or are we scammed? Joining the page with all these ETH fees was very expensive. I noticed the support link on the main page leads to nothing. Whats going on here?

4 Likes

EXACT SAME THING. I created my first NFT last week and nothing change. Very frustrating

1 Like