Can't update profile, stuck on loading circle :(

Hi, I just joined Rarible today and tried to set up my profile bio, avatar, etc. When I click “update profile” it pops up a window saying “follow steps // preferences // updating profile” (see pic). I left the tab open to see if it would work for like 10 mins and its just been stuck there. Also tried refreshing page several times but it doesn’t save and gets stuck again.

Plz help ty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey #alienhaiku, you solved the problem?

I have the same problem, and also when i want to uplad a creation…same problem, nobody help us…i cane understand…why?

Having the same issue. I left the tab open for an hour and still nothing. Will try to update tonight (maybe the servers will have less traffic then?) but wanted to bring more attention to this.

Hi Alienhaiku,
But did you have enough ETH in your wallet?

Hello!
But i need ETH to upload?

Try to open site in the new tab. I had the same problem but when I opened new tab with my profile, it was already there

no, i try also from other browser, from phone, from pc from laptop, from other IP :)), and also is blocked…and make looping from profile edit, i can understand, please if sombody have solved the problem, we also need help. thx

I had the same problem and then I lost my gas fee!

Open your wallet as the preferences are uploading. It will send you a notification. Worked for me using Rainbow Wallet

Yes, as @feo2 mentions you have to look at the launch bar for the notification. Sometimes the wallet is hidden and the image here Can't update profile, stuck on loading circle :( will show until you approve on your wallet.

My profile here. I always follow for follow.

Hello Rariblians, Im still having trouble updating changes to my profile–adding twitter address and lowering cost of a minted image. Are there fees that I don’t have funds for, is the system bogged down, or do the miners have bigger fish to tend to? There’s no gas to a profile change is there?
Thanks for any thoughts

You have to sign for it using your digital wallet.

If you haven’t signed (i.e. if your wallet hasn’t popped up) then that is the problem so you need to open your wallet (if you have ‘popups blocked’) and there will be a request for you to sign. There is no charge for this

I would seriously advise not doing it on a mobile or a tablet, do it on a computer

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

This applies to you too

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

I have is airbook and iphone. My wallet (rainbow) has been on my iphone. Should I change to a wallet for the laptop? I have received and signed off on Rainbow on the iphone for these profile changes.

I would suggest that you use a computer and not a mobile for when you want to update your profile.

Got it. I’ll work on that.
Thanks

1 Like

very frustrating, Im making the profile change on computer, the sign off comes up on iphone wallet app Rainbow, I approve it. Nothing but loading circle. Trying to load Metamask wallet on computer so all transactions happen on computer but Metamask won’t import private key to import Rainbow account. Going to try Jaxx wallet next.

Yeah I tried that last week (trying to import to Metamask) but it didn’t work - it, instead, created a new wallet number for me and showed nothing from what I’d already done.

It was a bit frustrating but I read more about the subject, learned that it’s not something you can do, unfortunately, and had to start all over again!

I’m a user just like you so my ability to answer your questions is basically all that I’ve learned on my journey and so the only real solution I can offer you is to read, read, read; accept mistakes as a learning tool and move on with new knowledge

Good luck and all the best

PS - I’ve not used the Rainbow wallet so can offer you no advice there