Can't upload profile pic

I’m new and I can’t seem to update my profile pic. I have tried many different sizes, styles etc., but it won’t upload.

Hey @pinkneonjesus, welcome :slight_smile:

Can you give us a bit more info please - do you mean your profile pic for your Rarible account or this forum account? What type of file are you trying to upload - jpg, png, psd, whatever? Are you trying to do it on a mobile phone or on a computer? Do you have an ad-blocker installed? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Have you tried opening your account in an incognito page?

So many Q’s so the more you give us means the more we can attempt to solve your problem for you :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

Sorry- The Rarible account
I’ve tried jpg-png-gifs on a PC and none seem to load. I do not have an ad block and have tried multiple browsers

Absolutely zero apologies necessary :slight_smile:

OK, so what’s the link to your Rarible account that you’re experiencing difficulties with? What is the resolution of the files you have tried? It would seem that you are having a preference for the GIF file, would that be right? And, if so, can it be ignored for now? Can you provide a link to the image you want to upload as well?

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

The last one I tried worked. At least I think it was the last on I tried. It took more than half an hour and gave me no indication that it was still uploading or I would have just let it be and wait. If it wasn’t the last one I would assume that it will eventually change into the last one I tried.
Thanx for your help

OK, so you’re saying you no longer need help?

For this no. I think it just took a while to upload which I am not used to. Thanx for your help.

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us, @pinkneonjesus.

Try to use the search bar before creating a topic, please. This issue is adressed in many threads.

If you have firther problems, don’t hesitate to ask.

I wish you the best here.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Hello, not profile picture but got an error uploading my cover photo, anyone know how to fix this?

Hey @Jelseriah, it could be useful to provide more info if you want people to help you

For example, your profile would be a bare minimum; and then, maybe, more details about the image you tried to upload - what type of file is it? What is the image resolution?

Things like that are really useful in times like these :slight_smile:

Hello! You can find my profile here. I’m trying to change my cover photo. After i change it once, i realized its not the resolution. Changed it to 1440 x 260 but upon accepting the request on my wallet, it told me there’s and error and try again. Been almost 24hours, still cant change it. Its a PNG file too. Thank you for help respond !

OK, welcome @Jelseriah :slight_smile:

So I see an image that you’re not happy with right - the purple one?

And because I come from the school of ‘always check that it’s plugged in and switched on first’, have you tried any other image format?

Yup, its the purple one! I just converted it to jpg but still didn’t work :confused:

Hi Jeremiah,

empty your cache and if you don’t, retry using Mozilla Firefox. It should solve the problem.

My NEW NFT here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Hello! Just cleared my cache on my google chrome and tried it but error still appear. Downloaded Firefox but error still the same. I have screenshot an image below. :confused:

I’ve just checked on discord

It’s the case for a majority of peoples currently. Just wait several hours.

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here

Oh I see, Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like