Change your wallet address

Hello. I use Metamask to log in to rarible. I want to change the wallet number due to the fact that it was hacked. How can I save my account?

1 Like

Hi,

the sad answer is : you can’t.

1 Like

Ah. And the day began so well. Thanks for the answer

3 Likes

Really sorry, you have to start from scrap to change of wallet :frowning:

2 Likes

I received verification a few days ago :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

oh crap… Really sorry!

Are you sure your wallet is compromised?

2 Likes

Yes. Today we lost $50

2 Likes

So… No other choice than to start over.

2 Likes

Thank you for advice. All bullshit let’s do it again :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that. I’m in a similar situation. I accidentally started with MEW, and I should’ve been using Metamask. Now my MEW wallet is verified, but I don’t want to use it!

3 Likes

I do not recommend Metamask. The secret phrase is selected by hackers and waiting for replenishment. I think I’ll stick with Torus. I will make protection by phone number from google and I will be calm.

2 Likes

start a new account and then you can send your NFTS from your old wallet to your new one

1 Like

I think I will. I’ll create a new one and burn everything old. By the way, be careful. Many complain about metamask.
Lost ETH from MetaMask - Support / General - MetaMask

1 Like

This is the first complaint I have ever heard about Metamask. Been using it for quite some time now with no problem at all. And I have herd of many issues with almost every other wallet. Metamask is known to be a super solid wallet.

1 Like

If you have integrated accounts, then yes. The secret phrase is generated by the program, and the hack occurs. The 21-word defense is 0.

1 Like