Collector show the NFT you just bought!

Whether you’re a big collector or an occasional buyer, I think it would be interesting to show what you’ve bought, perhaps because being also an artist I’m a little frustrated when I see posts from collectors who ask that we show our production without ever knowing if they have bought one or more NFTs.

And then that does real publicity for the artists, don’t you think? Come on I start:

9 Likes

That’s a pretty good idea @MJ.Warg

Thank you for your dedication to the community :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you Sheratan… Although I don’t expect this post to be taken by storm. Maybe over time people will find an interest in sharing and talking here about the works and artists they follow.

2 Likes

Maybe collectors fear they might be overwhelmed by requests from artists if they expose themselves.

3 Likes

So maybe I should have made a post as Artist show the NFT you just sold! ^^’

2 Likes

No I think you have a good point anyway :slight_smile:
It helps collectors to get verified by showing artworks they bought

1 Like

Sure, I’ll share! I’m a big fan of these low effort Pokemon, I’ve collected six so far :sweat_smile:

Those are more on opensea that it they are being marketed, but the creator is adding a few pokemon everyday and it’s well they may be low effort there’s little details that they do that makes the collection next level.

On here, well I got it in a giveaway, the whole digital galaxy collection is pretty cool.

3 Likes

Thank you for your sharing @Hellbentaphid I just looked at your collection it’s really nice and a big up of heart for the pokemons! I too have had in giveaway the planet Zethea. The collection is truly magnificent!

2 Likes

I’m an artist and collector. This is a 1/1 piece of art I bought.

“Alone by Marischa Becker”

“It is okay to be alone, to be alone is a special journey from within.”

8 Likes

The work is truly remarkable! Beautiful crush. I took the opportunity to follow you and also follow the artist Marischa Becker

4 Likes

This is the last nft I Bought well I got five.
Its A Cube thing.
Cube :ice_cube: Love :heart:

4 Likes

Oh he’s really too cute :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Great Idea! Thanks for showing the one you bought from me!

Here are two that I bought:

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:609178

5 Likes

It’s funny because I had already noticed this work that I stayed looking at for a while !! ^^
(Keep Triying)

3 Likes

I love the movement in both of these pieces!

3 Likes

@JAC I thought of you because you bought an NFT from James. I discovered the fraud when I messaged him on instagram thanking him for the gift. It was there that he told me that someone had impersonated him on Rarible. Your NFT like mine have disappeared and like all the others that were fake.

4 Likes

Wow, I did not realize that. It stinks that I lost such a beautiful piece of art but I am glad to know they will remove fraudulent pieces.

4 Likes

“Limits Of Reason” by @AleyArtist

The poses are based on a real life photoshoot she did:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Oh! Beautiful photography! I like the study character a lot!

3 Likes