Creator - 'Can't Fetch Data'

Hi all,

Apologies if this problem has already been addressed…
Today I minted a new NFT and it’s showing up in my ‘Activity’ tab, but where it says ‘Creator’ it says ‘Can’t fetch data’ instead of my name? It’s been 4 hours, should I expect this to change or has something gone wrong in the process? There’s no information whatsoever to suggest what could have happened.

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 20.30.29

Many thanks

Hi and welcome among us @ccgwstudio,

Could you please share a link yto your profile?

My Fantasy NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Thanks @Sheratan, sure, its https://rarible.com/djsyoucaneat
cheers!

There is a high probability that your wallet will be in the queue. You started a new transaction before the transaction was finished. If there is such a situation, unfortunately, you will have to cancel transactions that have passed from your wallet. This is not that easy. Do research on the internet how it is done.

So for now, there’s nothing. When did you mint your NFT precisely?
Did you check your wallet to see if any transaction is ongoing?

My Fantasy NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Thanks @roy42 - the transaction was still pending, gone through now and the problem is solved. Appreciate your help.

1 Like

Thanks @Sheratan! Checked and the transaction was pending, put the gas fee price up a bit and it pushed it through. Cheers for your speedy reply.

Glad you solved the problem. I wish the best for the future.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:
Always happy to help.