Discouraged by verificationdenials and lack of visibility on rarible

I was so looking forward to minting a bunch of my art as NFT’s on rarible, but unfortunately, not only is my profile and my first NFT unable to be found even if you search for my name, but the verification process has denied me about 4 times stating that my profile is incomplete… but my profile is complete.

I have submitted a support ticket, but considering some of the posts i’ve read in regards to verification issues and lack of response. I am not very hopeful.

Crossing my fingers, but not holding my breath.

I’m giving it 3 days, then minting all my art elsewhere if there is no resolution.

Good luck everyone.

7 Likes

Take it easy man!!!

I’ve minted a few and ain’t verified still!!!

Just do your thing/ sort profile/ social accounts and that’s it!!! At least I hope so…

few of my NFTs:

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

3 Likes

Hi @PixelHustler,

to be honest, your post is just plain boring! No! your profile is not complete because you obviously didn’t read the guideline :angry:

• A cover is required here and you don’t have any
  • You’re supposed to involve yourself in the community : you posted 2 messages and created 2 topics in 29 days!
  • You’re supposed to give “likes” to other peoples NFT : you gave 0
  • You’re supposed to provide two social medias : your website in under construction and you post once every four years on Twitter!
  • You’re supposed to prove that you’re doing art outside your NFT

So I really hope you’re kidding when you’re whining about not getting verified.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

7 Likes

Dude be nice! You are too hard on him/her. We are all in this together. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@DoubleORoos : I don’t like people behaving entitled and unfairly. Sometimes, a little reminder to ask politely what should goes wrong instead of demanding verification would be answered more kindly. As you said, we’re all on the same boat and I’m more in this because I’ve answered approximately 1800 posts and spent 3 days reading 11200 posts to support my fellow artists :slight_smile:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

7 Likes

Yes!!! :wink: :blush:

1 Like

To be honest with you he kind of has a point. I’ve seen people who get rejected and have had their profile set out really well with backing etc. Most of us are all starting out so our social media profiles won’t be that large or used.

Then I search through rarible and find a number of profiles with no logo or background or even many likes of followers and they are verified??!! How is this even the case?

Verification process does need to be consistent. I appreciate that they must have a tone of profiles to get through though.

Just keep doing you guys and keep bettering yourselves!

3 Likes

Back in the days, I suppose the Rarible team had a fairly smaller amount of users to verify and probably, as any business starting, were more permissive toward the conditions. Now, it seems that the users are automatically scanned before the true verification and rejected if any initial conditions easily verifiable is not met.

But we must face with the long delay and harsher requirements to be verified. If we do not meet those requirements, we’re rejected. I don’t say it’s fair or normal, it’s just the game. We’re not forced to go throught it but if we do, we must stay humble. We have to play by their rules.

4 Likes

Hi Sheratan, I see you are very knowledgeable about the verification process, I am a little over a month waiting and I’m beginning to believe I probably have done something wrong : /
I’m trying to meet every requirement not sure if I missed something.

2 Likes

Hi @Pedraw,

No, I think it’s just delayed.

When did you submit exactly?

1 Like

Hello I can’t see your twitter on your profile, maybe that’s why you’re waiting so long… Try to verify your twitter first.

2 Likes

Hey, I believe it was the 15th of March, but when I submitted my profile wasn’t 100% complete. I’ll just continue to wait no worries =)
I want to upload more work not sure if i should wait…

1 Like

I rarely use twitter, I use instagram and facebook to promote my work, however I did provide my twitter on my application. I guess the waiting list is gigantic. xD

Yes but maybe something went wrong because when you verify your twitter through Rarible it will appear on your profile… and you don’t have it there

1 Like

I had it, I decided to remove because there is very few posts.

Don’t worry about it, i didn’t use twitter so offten as well and still received the budge.

2 Likes

Great! good to know I’ll continue to wait hopefully i’ll meet the requirements.
Should I continue to upload or just wait?

I’d wait. You’re technically invisible until you are verified. I, personally, am waiting until I am verified to start posting nft again.

4 Likes

This is what stinks about the whole situation. Perhaps a middle ground of verified on top of the search then trickles down to those who pending verification. Just stinks that no one can search for my work when I have been promoting it on social etc giving exposure to Rariable without getting anything back.

But hey were long time artists and used to not being credited for our work, lol

No Doubt @CryptoTitties I know Exactly what ya mean makes no sense at all. :roll_eyes: When I search An Artist by Name or their work by Name I should be able to find it. I don’t get the reasoning behind this. I can see it not showing up on the explore page but not even searchable why? :thinking:
But I did notice something interesting the other day. If you get a verified artists piece of art and put it up for resale. when people search your name that art will show up. And if they click on it. It will show you are the owner which makes you somewhat searchable. Probably not that good for much but it does create a path to your profile from search.
They wont be able to search your art but they could search your user name. :+1:

Please check out my Profile on Rarible
Intagram
Twitter
Much Love :heart: OfficialCryptoCube :ice_cube:

1 Like