Do these blank NFTs disappear eventually?

I’ve been hasty and needed to correct large mistakes, so I have a total of 7 burned NFTs…
Do these blank placeholders in my items list (created tab) disappear and decrement? i.e it says I have 14 created, yet really I have 7 created and want it to list 7 correctly.

I’m looking for an actual answer, not a “I think so…”. Thank you.

Hey @Dalton, welcome :slight_smile:

It’s not unusual for people to say hi or hello or introduce themselves on a first post; and it also helps to include a link to your profile so that we might be able to see what’s going on

3 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @Dalton

first of all, especially when you have a question and ending by

the minimum is to say “hi” and to introduce yourself.

Yes, every blank placeholders will disappear but as the site is super slow nowadays, it may take several days.

I wish you’ll find your way here.

2 Likes

@SMARTPopArtist @Sheratan Thank you guys! Looking to the board like that seemed rude. I apologize.

2 Likes

Have you checked your wallet to make sure the transactions are not pending and in a queue?

2 Likes

Not a wallet issue. I’ve checked etherscan.

1 Like

ahh ok just a thought

1 Like

No drama but can you include your profile so we can see if we can help you? It’s not uncommon for people to see things differently

1 Like

Here is the URL: rarible.com/aitiwl

1 Like

Sweet. I’m not seeing anything that shouldn’t be there

If you are still seeing ghosts, try opening in an incognito browser but they’re not there

1 Like

Oh, my bad - I misread your question

When I opened your profile it went straight to the for sale tab and I reckon that’s the only one people care about until they want to get to know you more as an artist

I have two ghosts in my created tab that have been there for a couple of months; you get over the ocd of it in the end (I’m mad ocd for quality/spelling/grammar sort of things and these bugged me for a while until they didn’t anymore :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Cool, feels better with someone to relate to. :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes