Don't be like @s37en spamming shitty bids

@s37en
YOUR bids are pissing me off . I suggest you stop spamming me with bad bids on my rare art . I get some are ok with you ripping them off but I work for my sales but researching the artist and there offering to blockchain

5 Likes

Hello @shittits

Unfortunately, several “buyers” are doing this all the time. Don’t get angry at them, just ignore them.

9 Likes

nft-banksy is the worst by far :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I feel your annoyance! I have 3 shit bids from @s37en and 4 shit bids from @nft-banksy. And both are always bidding at 0.001 ETH. These guys are just shitdisturbers and should be completely ignored :confounded:

5 Likes

Chancers taking the last bit of WETH in their wallets. Sometimes I accept :slight_smile:
Be proud of your art, but be prepared to let go for better things on the secondary market.

That’s my honest advice.

8 Likes

I don´t see any problem with shit bids…

4 Likes

Ill send them your way much respect :]

5 Likes

Congratulations to me, i have got their attention and being offered a bid of 0.0001 :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

This S37en is a waster!!! Get a life, dude!!!

My Profile and NFTs

Foundation Profile

My Instagram

Twitter

4 Likes

Lol I just got my first shitty bid from S37en last night. It was pretty Dumb but Whatever. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPAMMER number 09090909090

Someone should make it collectibles since it’s so widespread. Screenshots of the shitty bids, list the shitbids collection for .001 reserve.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome among us @CarlCG

Thank you for your suggestion :smiley:

I wish you’ll find your way here!

1 Like

Thanks very much! Of course I was only kidding in my comment, but I appreciate the kind welcome.

3 Likes