Earn Badge help topic

Hey everyone , im creating this topic , so we can all help eachother earning the bagges and hope will improve the comunity if we can achieve more xperienced users.

Here is a list of the badges and requirements to earn .

:boom:Please give a like on this topic :heart:
https://gov.rarible.com/badges

43 Likes

Trying to figure out how to earn this one , if anyone could help

8 Likes

I tried that one too… I did reply to a message via e-mail but didnt get the badge!!!

Not sure how it works!!! I also don’t know how the Campaigner Badge works…

I Just minted this new cryptoflag:

9 Likes

It sounds easy and simple , i think is not an active badge , as you can see no one earned before

8 Likes

5 Likes

I read the guidelines they requested and nothing .
What they mean edit a wiki post?

6 Likes

Replying by Email doesn’t matter and so does Wiki Editor.

You get the two by replying by email and editing a wiki, respectively.

Replying by email doesn’t seem to work and neither does editing a wiki since none or attached to the forum. This is just to my understanding though.

If you want to try to do the email badge anyway, turn on your email notifications and attempt to reply to a thread that appears in your email.
I sincerely don’t see a way to be wiki editor.

2 Likes

@CoconutEspresso is Wiki from wikipedia?

3 Likes

Yes, wiki is from wikipedia. To my understanding.

2 Likes

Ok , thats what i thought , whats is the connection between rarible and wikipedia

Check My Profile here

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’m pretty sure they’re using a third-party tool, not created by them, in order to have these badges. So it might be an option they gave just in case there is a wikipedia or a way to contact through emails.

1 Like

@MixedMedia69 Thanks for the list, I’m trying to work through a few of these too.

2 Likes

I can give a hand on this topic if you want.
I quite have a good amount of badges. :slight_smile:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

5 Likes

Great thread. Not really badges-hunter but I will be always glad to learn something new.

This Licensed badge you can achieve by chatting with a robot via messages.

9 Likes

:slight_smile: cool let’s share it…

6 Likes

You just revealed on of the hardest which is to call upon discobot and ask him to “display advanced tutorial”.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

5 Likes

Is there a especial way to read the guidelines, doneit before but i didnt received

Check My Profile here

5 Likes

Did you follow each step ?

Because I followed the tutorial and earned the badge soon after.

3 Likes

I think i did everything they require

3 Likes

Did discobot send you the certificate?

2 Likes