Elon Musk "Funding Secured." is gone... no info from Rarible

I purchased the NFT of Musk’s tweet about funding secured for Tesla to be taken private at $420… Now it has disappeared from my rariable items with no trace or notification from Rarible. What the heck!

1 Like

You got a link to it? or your profile?

Yea here is the link: https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:220512:0x89f520ed8e211476aaed7b2e86c4306fb3096430

They temporarily blocked it on Rarible. What does this mean for my NFT? Should I expect a refund?

same I got scamed thinking seller is the real Elon Musk, in hindsight super dumb of me and probably deserved it… sucks though… bad start to this whole thing …live and learn.

Should not matter… a NFT was created on blockchain. I should still have ownership of said NFT even if it is a fake…

Fact of the matter is, Rarible collected a fee when these fakes were minted on the site. Rarible collected a fee each time that NFT changed hands… And now they just leave the buyer in the dark. No notification. No help from support. Ghost radio silence. It is absolute trash. Give me my NFT or give me some refund. @rarible

2 Likes

Thanks for posting, I had no idea that was even possible.
“This item has been temporarily blocked from public access.”
Blocked by whom?

1 Like

I second this, even fake we should be able to keep it and it shouldn’t be blocked

That’s super frustrating. Sorry that happened to you.

So bringing this back from the dead. I too purchased one of musk’s NFT’s, “computers never sleep”, which has since disappeared from my rarible items collection. I can still see it in my coinbase wallet collectables section. I have sent numerous emails to rarible support, with no response from my first email 3/22/21. Even though it may have not actually been an NFT created by musk, ie a fake, I should still be allowed to view, sell, trade the NFT they allowed to be sold… instead, Poof gone with no accountability for this action.

• Has anyone made any progress on this situation?
  • CAN SOMEONE FROM THE RARIBLE TEAM PLEASE REACH OUT AND CLEAR THIS UP?!

I have reached out to @rarible via email and twitter many times with no luck. Absolutely ridiculous

So update on at least my situation. https://rarible.com/elonnmusknft This is the account I bought number 200 of 233. The NFT is still being sold, however when I try to access the NFT that I purchased I see this… https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:332204. And to prove I actually paid for it, attached is a pic of my coinbase wallet collection showing it was transferred, by purchasing the nft…

@rarible somebody needs to address this issue not only with myself, but others, and correct the issue and get us our NFT’s or refund us our $ spent plus transaction fees back!

I am in the same boat. I have Elons song NFT and I can’t even view it. They blocked me from viewing it and will not contact me back. I bought it and it was taken from me. No refund or even a word back.

@rarible this issue needs fixed. Give me my NFT or my money back.

1 Like

Hey guys. Better join rarible’s discord and ask for help there. I think this is the only way to get response.

My first collection box (only 20$) is here

Hey all, I took an a victim of the elusive Elon Musk NFT. Has anyone had any progress in solving this issue?