ETH bullish - use gains to mint... (MINTING FOR FREE)

I know we are all here for ART but finance is part of it. So I thought I share my experience as
ETH is very bullish!

After following for weeks how ETH is up and down, I was able to change 2 times 250,- € March/April each in “the dip” = 500,- € . That grew to over 750,-€ till now.

On Sunday, i spent around 350€ fees for a collection and minting 6 pieces.
That was cheap!

And, because ETH is so bullish, my account is back over 525,- € today. = I am back in gains.

This means with a little patience and eyes on the Market (ETH - EUR/$) you can use the momentum to transfer your gains on ETH for minting.
Awesome :partying_face:

===
Hi, my name is Eliot theSuper.
I am an established analog Artist with digital Knowledge.

my collection superMINIES
Check my Account and linkTree for detailed Information.

3 Likes

Yeah, same - I bought a variety of tokens at the same time as I minted my first piece; all in, I’ve spent nearly AUD$1000 in creating my NFTs over the last three weeks and the tokens I bought as an investment have pretty much covered that cost

Obvs it’s only appropriate when you withdraw but I’m hoping, now, I can sell a piece which will give me the ETH I need in my wallet to create more pieces. That’s the goal anyhow :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

3 Likes

Yes ! For us as Artists this momentum is great, as we dont need to hustel the Market with Buy/Sell, we just change the gains to Art. The Art will stay (and hopefully is worth something on some point : ). :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

For sure. Obvs the verification is important here as the message given when collectors might want to buy a piece from an unverified person is really off-putting

However, I’m in it for the long game and not just to try for a quick buck; I’m dropping almost all my galleries so that I can streamline into blockchain collectors and get all my work onto a single platform

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

1 Like

Just checked your account, you are into FOOD as well, nice :tada:
I am with saachi also and with the other art fair - I did London 4 times & LA…

Good to see fellow real Artists up here!
Followed and liked you…

And YES, as in analog world - fast and cheap never works out. Building up over long time is key. I see this kind of like my retirement security deposit (the digital one) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sweet :slight_smile:
yeah I just did TOAF Sydney and it was awesome; got a lot of sales; it was pretty much a year on from the Covid cancellation so so many people were up for getting into it :slight_smile:

I’m gonna do the same with you right now, got you on insta too :smiley:

Saatchi is one of the two online galleries I’m keeping along with a physical gallery in Sydney (the only physical gallery I’m staying with)

Ha, awesome! I do a lot sales onine with my onlineshop. saachi online only fews ales, but this i more as I focus on my own representation and on germany (where I am from). I do have several online gallery representations as well as physically in bigger cities (germany). TOAF is really a great team, around the world and perfect to connect and get some audience. highly recommended!

Yeah it was getting ridiculous with the amount of admin I had to do with them all!

Plus, one collector saw a piece on my insta account and instead of getting in touch with me directly she went through Tricera (who I was with but this particular piece wasn’t with them), so I had to fork out 33% commission plus the cost of shipping to Taiwan for a piece that was never with a gallery whom also did zero marketing for my work

It was this lazy attitude from galleries that caused me to flip them all and go all-in with NFTs

1 Like