Failed verification and now can't get no email to refresh it

Unfortunately, we are not able to give you verified badge at the time. Please check your email. (but no email).
Seems that I’ve stopped getting emails where I can resubmit my account for the verification process, any help would be appreciated

Hi, @gsse7en and welcome,

saying “hi” or “hello”, properly introducing yourself and saying “please” would have been appreciated, especially for your first post.

Using the search bar instead of creating a redundant topic would have been appreciated too.

You’ll be able to resubmit once you’ve made significant improvements on your profile both on Rarible and here)

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Hi @Sheratan and thank you for your reply!
I’ve made all the necessary improvements but there is no “resubmit” option available anymore. I think I have abused the resubmit link from the emails rarible sent me, and now it stopped sending me the emails and old links for the resubmit don’t work

Oh,

so in fact you don’t have an avatar nor a cover here, nor participate in the forum which are among the requirements to get verified.

and if you resubmit before having an answer, your mail is queued which means you’ll go back to the beginning of the queue.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Filled avatar and cover here, thank you for pointing it out.
So I can’t restart the verification process because it’s already been queued? Do you know how long this may continue?

1 Like

No sorry

Hello, I had the same issue. I failed because I was changing my cover image and it picked up that I did not have an image yet. idk? but anyway, most people on here has had similar issues with their verification including myself. Seems like you just have to wait it out. I know not great for making financial decisions while minting etc. but seems like you just need to hang in there!

Hello everyone , would be nice if you guys start using the search box , this is 3 tread regarding the same issue.there is a link to submit the apliccation , search u will find.

Check My Profile here

Ok, thank you all for clearing things out, and sorry for duplicating

1 Like