Finally! i got verified!

Got verified.

I’m dropping some serious new stuff real soon.

Hopefully it will do well.

10 Likes

Congratulations to you, You will gain visibility I hope this will help you. I am verified, but my collection not yet …

2 Likes

Congratulations ! :champagne: :fireworks: :champagne: :fireworks: :champagne: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Noooooo…Do you mean there is another level of verification for collection?

3 Likes

Hey yes my friend … And I advise you to be very careful when you fill in the file for the slightest error and you leave for x weeks of waiting. This is my case and here I admit that I saturate … Especially since these badges are distributed at the discretion of the team which I find relatively unfair, when you have a verified profile, … Not to mention the financial investment that a collection costs. In any case here is the link if you have a collection to check. https://rarible.typeform.com/to/FUP8rJ2z?typeform-source=rarible.medium.com

1 Like

Congrats @KennyRosePhilly :tada: :100: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you MJ.Warg for the for the remark… but I think I miss worded my question. I have already received the verification badge few days ago after many months waiting. My question is …does it take another verification for the collection itself before any collection drop?

1 Like

For an ERC 721 (1/1) collection like mine you have to make a verification request, to get the yellow check … I think it’s the same for an ERC 1155 (multiple) collection.

Congratulations are in order! You will be fine don’t worry.

Gallery

1 Like

Best wishes with your collection

Gallery

2 Likes

@Bamgdforum Thank you ! :pray:

1 Like

Congratulations on your verification

How do I get verified?

How do I get verified?

Hi and welcome among us @radpowerfullmind

You can get verified on your Rarible account by clicking on your profile, then you’ll see a button to get verified.

To be verified, you must own at least one NFT, a profile picture and a cover picture. You must also share the twitter link to, get verified.

If everything’s ok you should get verified within six weeks. If not, you’ll receive an email explaining why you were denied verification but you’ll be able to resubmit.

I wish you the best here :four_leaf_clover:

Great thanks, working on it

1 Like

Congrats!! I just submitted mine - hoping to hear some good news soon! Excited to join the NFT community! https://rarible.com/blanketbutters

Hey All. A question regarding verification: I was denied, the reason; “no items created.” This is strange because I have made several NFT’s (not ERC, but RARI, two were multiples and two were one-of-ones. (Care to look, check me out at @Pigment. And Thanks.) The question(s). Why do you think they claim I’ve made no items?? Also, any idea how long that ‘denied’ button lasts at the bottom of the page before I can try again?? Thanks. Much Love @pigment

Just realized throwing the “@” here will only lead to the Gov. page. Does this work? PIGMENT