First NFT question

Hi all, I just uploaded my first NFT after lurking around for a couple of weeks. A lot of cool art on here, so very excited to be part of it.

I just have some quick questions that I cant seem to figure out. I uploaded this NFT, but when I look for it in the search bar I cant seem to find it. And it doesn’t seem name related, its like it looks for the letters used rather then the word if you know what I mean?

Also, is there a possibility to update your description of the work? I sort of did it in a rush/testmode.

And lastly, I think I spent around 60USD total after upload, mint etc. Would this always be this expensive?

Thanks all!

Does anybody know about the pricing? I’ve got a couple more I would like to upload but at $60 a pop it might be a bit of a stretch.

Hey there! I am also a new seller in the NFT world. But I’ll try my best to help :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried to search for your work but I couldn’t find it either. I think you have to be verified to be searchable? When I searched for “Batcoin” I noticed that all of the accounts in the results were verified. Before I was verified I didn’t show up in the search results for my art, and now I do.

As far as changing anything, I don’t think it’s possible to change the description. You would have to cancel your listing and do it again.

And for minting it won’t be that expensive for later uploads because you had to pay a fee for first time selling.

Hope this helps!

Hey! Thanks mate, that’s just what I needed to hear. just finished the GetVerified process, so hopefully this will be fixed in a couple of days. Lets see how we go with minting the next bit…

I’m curious on this cost topic also as it cost me $60 for each of the two listings I’ve done so far

Hey, I am new any idea on how to get verified

Hey you need to select the community drop down and select get verified, should take a couple of days after.