Followers that unfollow you after a bit

Hi guys, I’ve noticed that some individuals started adopting the follow and unfollow tactic similar to Instagram. These guys are bullies they want to look cool having more followers compared to what they follow. I find this tactic unfair. I have an app that detects these individuals for instagram but here unfortunately the only way I found helpful is to check the profile before following them. If they have a ton of followers but very few following just ignore them. Please note most of the time they have crappy artwork.

If you hate this too drop a msg.

Etienne

2 Likes

I will have to disagree calling someone who follows and unfollows you as a “bully”. Rude, yes, but I wouldn’t classify it as someone bullying another user. I’ve also encounted follow-for-follow types to have “crappy” or “good” artwork. The spectrum is rather large with people who want attention.

The best method is to ignore it and move on. Follow creators and collectors who’s artwork you actually like, as well as people who you formed a good connection with (for a variety or reasons) and want an easier method to see their works or talk to them in the future.

Follow for follow has been a fruitless tactic and it shows when there are minimal view in the artwork, regardless of how skillfull the artist may be.

3 Likes

I find this despising and repulsive,

yesterday I unfollowed everybody and refollowed those who were following me. From now, I only follow peoples I know from the forum

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

4 Likes

Pfff i get these automatic replies all day on Instagram. Follow, unfollow just golddiggers. Fakers i don’t bother with.

3 Likes

This is unbearable and annoying

2 Likes

so toxic, I hate this behavior. To avoid this I just don’t check if someone does it or not, because if I can’t see it nothing happened right :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning community :sunny:
I just want to share with you that i’m constantly getting 2-4 followers everyday, but losing 5-10 at the same time.
Is it the same for someone else?

Have a great day :four_leaf_clover:

:rainbow: NFTONE Channels: ■ RaribleInstagramTwitter

3 Likes

Hello @NicoGranz

No I’m stable but on Rarible I warn that I only follow peoples I know from here.
On instagram, I block unfollowers indefinitely :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I guess it will be more often and often, people still think that the number of followers is a kind of power and do everything to gain more of them :{

4 Likes

To get more followers you will have to get plastic surgery and make a duckface picture :rofl: :duck:

3 Likes

better off without these people!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

2 Likes