Funds Not showing Up in Wallet

Hello, I am new to all this! I just sold my first music NFT a 1 of 5 but the funds haven’t shown up in my Metamask wallet. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @Solovey and welcome among us.

What is the status of your NFT?

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It looks like but when did you sold it? Can you trace the token somewhere else?

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Was it sold for the price you set, or did you accept bid ?
(sorry for all the questions, I try to figure out an explanation).

1 Like

Do I have to accept the bib and if so how? Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like it was sold for the asking price I don’t see any bids???

1 Like

Ok, maybe the transaction is slowed.

Wait a little bit more, I think. There’s nothing more you can do anyway.

1 Like

OK - will wait but I want to make sure this sold… does this look correct?
RAR_5

1 Like

Yes it does!

Unless the buyer didn’t have enough funds in bis wallet.

1 Like

OK I will just wait… Thanks so much for your help and support Sheratan! :+1:

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

Keep us updated about the situation please.

2 Likes

Hi Again, well it’s been 21 hours since my NFT sold but still no funds… any thoughts?
:thinking:

1 Like

I can’t help more than Sheraton already has but have you considered messaging the buyer and asking whether 1: the funds were deducted from her wallet; 2: does she have the piece in her wallet?

Also, when you post messages like this it helps if you also give a link to your Rarible page so those who want to help you can have a look :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

ETH network seems backed up. I bought a few NFTs over a day ago and there is small transaction that is holding up my purchases… looks like the small purchase was made with low gas fees and the miners are just skipping over small gas transactions…

2 Likes

Hey, nice piece :slight_smile:
So it does seem then that the ETH network is backed up; I get you’re keen to see it in your wallet as it (is it?) is your first sale, but really, patience is your only work-around at the mo.

Good luck!

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

Thanks for the KUDOS!

2 Likes