Funds Not showing Up in Wallet

@EPHEMERE @Sheratan @lowtempo @SMARTPopArtist - Thank you to all for your support and answering my question! I did know that funds can come into your wallet with out and actual transaction showing up on the Activity Area and didn’t understand what an Internal Transaction is in Etherscan… All new to me and all very exciting! I will be dropping some more music NFTs very soon and I would like to gift copies to you for your help. Let me know.

2 Likes

Its a pleasure helping out another fellow artist.

I would be more than happy to have one of your music NFT in my collection, but with miner fee so expensive, I feel kind of bad.

If you feel like it, my eth address is on my rarible profile page.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Hi @Solovey,

I’m glad we could help you.
For my part, I politely decline because I just want to help and support my fellow artists :slight_smile:
If you want, drop me a follow on instagram, I’ll be happy :smiley:

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

@solovey that’s very generous of you, thank you :slight_smile:

I’d like to echo both Sheratan and Ephemere’s comments in that I also just want to help and support my fellow artists but as I do like your work, if you feel like it, my eth address is on my rarible profile page.

All the best and good luck!

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes