For all the new NFT artists out there!
I think it’s important that before you apply to become verified you first build up your gallery as much as you can.
Things to really have ready before you verify are:
- Logo setup and uploaded.
- Background title bar set up and uploaded.
- Minting of a couple of your NFTs ready to go.
- Setup and linking of your social media accounts to Rarible. Ie Twitter, website etc
- Get involved with the community discussions and getting your minted NFTs out there to our communy.
- Liking other artists NFTs and what they have created.
If there is anything else I have not mentioned that other verified users can also add to help out our non-verified artists it would be great.
Getting Verified doesn’t happen overnight, however I think that if you have set your gallery up like this you warrant getting Verified.
We want to try to build not only our own galleries up, but also Rarible and it’s community. The more artists who take the time and effort to properly build their site gallery up the greater Rarible will be.
Happy Minting to all!