Getting Verified On Rarible

For all the new NFT artists out there!

I think it’s important that before you apply to become verified you first build up your gallery as much as you can.

Things to really have ready before you verify are:

1. Logo setup and uploaded.
  2. Background title bar set up and uploaded.
  3. Minting of a couple of your NFTs ready to go.
  4. Setup and linking of your social media accounts to Rarible. Ie Twitter, website etc
  5. Get involved with the community discussions and getting your minted NFTs out there to our communy.
  6. Liking other artists NFTs and what they have created.

If there is anything else I have not mentioned that other verified users can also add to help out our non-verified artists it would be great.

Getting Verified doesn’t happen overnight, however I think that if you have set your gallery up like this you warrant getting Verified.

We want to try to build not only our own galleries up, but also Rarible and it’s community. The more artists who take the time and effort to properly build their site gallery up the greater Rarible will be.

Happy Minting to all!

16 Likes

Thank you for that information. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For any new Rarible artists please read in relation to Verification.

1 Like

https://rarible.medium.com/verification-on-rarible-demystified-4d2ce51e92ae

1 Like

Hey,

I have been trying to get verified but here are some issues

• verification by using a phone - Cant upload the image of the platform which is being used to creation of collectibles.

• Verification by using laptop - Cant open the page of verification.

Anyone facing similar issues.

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Woinmaster

Hmm interesting. What browser are you using? Have you tried it through Chrome?

Also make sure you have your wallet setup for any changes. (I use MetaMask)

Yeah, Its chrome.
Here is the response.

Is your wallet connected?

Yes. It is connected. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even be able to click on the “Get Verified” option.

Strange, I have never come across that before.

Does anyone know what the reason behind this is:-

Hey :wave:

We’re sorry to let you know that you didn’t receive the verified badge this time.

Reason: Unauthorized images use

Don’t let it discourage you though! The badge is not the key to success on the marketplace :slightly_smiling_face:Make sure you fill in your profiles, be active, make more sales or purchases, and try later. Good luck!

1 Like

I would email support to find out what they specifically had issues on to determine how you move forward in verification.

They may think that the work that you are minting is not your own, as they do reverse image searches on the internet and something similar may have come up.

Thanks for the response, I opened a ticket with support and just waiting for a response now! Tis my own indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do all of you think of this idea? :thinking:

2 Likes

UPDATE!

Finally got the verification badge :slight_smile:
Crypto nug is back for the win

LOVE!

4 Likes

Congratulations @cryptonug :+1: :art: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh congratulations @cryptonug :smiley:
It’s been a while!

:partying_face: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :partying_face: :champagne: :clinking_glasses: :partying_face: :champagne: :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Congratulations :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I know! I sort of give up a little bit then the e-mail came and now I am keen to start creating more :slight_smile: Good to be back

2 Likes

Thankyou! A long process but so grateful :slight_smile:

2 Likes