Got charged 2x last night for the same art

Hi Last night I was trying to publish my 1st art. The Weber was very slow and it showed it was loading so I stopped and tried again so I was charged 2x and could not finish the process. This morning I checked there are 2 of the same art (not for sale) and both links are broken and not working. This is very frustrating.

1 Like

Hi and welcome among us @Mariinksarts,

That’s why minting requires patience as the blockchain might be very slow.
You can put your NFTs on sale by clicking on the “…” in the upper right corner of each NFT.

I wish you the best here.

3 Likes

Hi @Mariinksarts, welcome :slight_smile:

So as @Sheratan mentions, patience is most definitely your ticket to success when using blockchain tech

And I’d like to add that this is something we’ve all been through, myself included, and you’re right - it is frustrating but it’s also a learning process - take it on the chin as right now gas fees are extraordinarily low and when it happened to me, they weren’t

This is a tech that, in order to succeed, you need to exercise caution, restraint, and patience;

Good luck with it all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your message! I will be happy that now I learned. Good to know everyone had to go to that! Thank you very much! Do you think my vídeo was too heavy that is why it didn’t load? Maybe I should decrease the resolution? Should I burn this again? Thank you so much for your answer

2 Likes

Thank you so much for helping me!! I will practice meditation when I post my next one🙏🏻Do you think I should decrease the resolution on my video to load it next time? Thank you again

2 Likes

Hi I’m not sur it will impact the minting. Next time, just wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Broken images are the topic of much frustration, Myself included! Like others above have stated, be patient. I keep attempting to post NFTs from iOS devices, maybe try from a desktop/laptop

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will try again from my laptop. Do you think I should burn this because it’s not working since yesterday. I don’t think it’s going to change anymore.

2 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

There is a file size limit of 30MB but if you exceed that the platform tells you and, as it seems you weren’t told that, it’s unlikely size is the issue; as for resolution - unless you’re using it for creative reasons - you would want to go as high as possible; I’ve got work on here that is 4K so that answers that question (btw, what was the resolution of yours?)

You want to be keeping your profile as professional as possible so if you have something that doesn’t meet a high standard then yeah, let it go (sort of like not putting up all your early work just to have bulk, go for quality and cohesion)

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you again for all the answers. My video was 4K but only 21MB.
I think I will burn it again and try to upload again on the laptop. And I will be very zen and wait for it until it’s done​:pray:t2:Let’s see! Thank you again! If I get it I will let you know! Thank you for your patience :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Aleluia I got it!! And it’s beautifully workings!!! Thank you so much for your help I’m so happy!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::rainbow::tada:

2 Likes

Ah cool ! I’m so happy for you :tada::tada::tada::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Just sold it I can’t believe!!!:tada::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::tada::tada::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Haha! That’s awesome, well done :clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m really happy :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like