Got verified! In one day!

I can’t believe this, I got verified in one day! If you got the time check out my profile. https://rarible.com/coviddays

Like & follow. I will follow back.

9 Likes

Wow that’s incredible! Well done and congrats :partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you! I was shocked after hearing all the horror stories of people waiting months. My arts ok, but, I think it was what I had to say about what I envisioned for NFT’s that sold it.

3 Likes

Yeah it took me nine weeks :slight_smile:

It’s a pretty awesome feeling when that verification tick hits :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations :trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet:

1 Like

I had a similar experience. It submitted my application, got auto rejected because I forgot the banner, added the banner and resubmitted fairly late in the evening. By the next afternoon I got the email I was verified and I think it maybe took an extra day for the yellow check to actually appear. I don’t know how exactly it works, but I have to imagine there is some weight given to how completely the application is filed out, already minted NFTs, and maybe how you answer the written questions.

3 Likes

I did not completely realise significance of verification when I filled out the form and I wish I had waited, just rushed it and now waiting waiting, and sure I will be rejected for not taking the time to do it properly congrats!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I’ll totally check out your art.

3 Likes

Congratulations @MichaelCripps9 I don’t know how you accomplished that :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats! I wish you all the best :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congratulations & nice art!

2 Likes

I haven’t been verified. I don’t realistically think I will be.

3 Likes

Why not? Many people thought the same but were eventually.

3 Likes

Just be patient and wait. You will be approved.

3 Likes

congrats @MichaelCripps9, your verification story is miraculous! :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: SPAMMER number 09090909090