Hey all "non verified yet" Artists! lets show our art ! :D

Hello and welcome among us, fellow artist :slight_smile:

I wish you find your way here.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Cheers guys, just posted my first #AudioNFT, let me know what you think please and thanks for the likes! My royalty is only 10%, you keep the rest for all you sell, and the song includes the graphic.

6 Likes

Hello, I am also “not verified yet” :smiley: all new here - just created an account and wanting to show my art :wink: :

5 Likes

I have yet to be verified as well! https://rarible.com/ivyfox

8 Likes

hahaha well done mate!!! :smiley:

cute hahahahahah love it!!!

I am also not verified! Here is my Audio release! I have been so amazed by all the different artists unique work on here and am happy to be a part of this community!

1 Like

Welcome all and good luck :wave:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Magic!

1 Like

Great thread, I am currently waiting for around 10 days for verification, unsure when I will hear from Rarible. I have a lot of new pieces that I want to upload exclusively to Rarible but without verification is extremely hard to make a sale, and the prices to upload are a little expensive.
Nevertheless, I am very excited, and positive about it I will continue to wait =D.

Check out one of my pieces its called Tribal Soul let me know what you think?!

(https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:337144:0x71a5ba754d7ad5e8571888341ca05416dd16398d)

23 Likes

How long have you been waiting?

Yet to be verified. Currently working on a collection of record covers that feature crypto creators or influencers, series is called Kings of Krypto. Alot of fun learning about NFT’s and how to create, mint etc, regardless of sales. Have a look if you are interested. Thanks x

2 Likes

Hello and welcome among this exponentially growing community, fellow artist.

Your art seems stunning, however, neither your website nor your instagram links function.

I wish you the best here :slight_smile:

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Probably like 24 days

2 Likes

Thank you so much i just fixed my instagram link the other link is my email address,
I will give you a follow. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, did you change it on rarible only, because here, it still doesn’t link to your account :slight_smile:

Thank you for the following,

Your art is stunning :slight_smile:

You remind me of stromae, you should be a model too :wink:

Hello guys! Let’s connect

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Here is my first NFT and we will continue to work with Lebanese artists showcasing their work.

This is part of the series MINDGAMES by Nicolas Tohme.
Dont Defy the Eye
[https://rarible.com/token/0x60f80121c31a0d46b5279700f9df786054aa5ee5:663322:0x5354c5afa86a916b58546055aa1d73aad0aeb67d]

4 Likes