Hi new here, just need some advice/criticism

hey, just wanted to say hi. im a new user and new to the nft world. im trying to create my nft from photos i have taken in the real world. what do you think of the one i have in my address. [https://rarible.com/user/0x3c1289a32c373f15f6e5b01d698c94f2c0ccfdf0](my profile page)

2 Likes

Hello @jeronimo48188 and welcome! Border Collie Frog is cool. I guess some advice would be that a collector might want to have access to the original photograph so it would be good to have that as unlockable content. Also a description is always appreciated, as well as adding some data on the photograph what is the filter you used? What kind of camera was it taken on? What size is the image? And any other information you think might be of interest to a collector.

Unfortunately since you already created this NFT you wouldn’t be able to add that without burning and reissuing the NFT which would cost some ETH so I get if you don’t want to do that for this NFT; however, something to keep in mind for future Photographs!

I would also start the verification process as it will provide more visibility for your NFTs. So add a banner, link some social media and submit for verification because it will likely take several weeks. Good luck, go forth and shill your work, and may you sell many NFTs!

2 Likes

Thanks alot, i will add all that info into the next few nfts i add. hopefully like you said some collectors would want them.

2 Likes