How can I edit my NFT?

Hi,
I’d like to add something to the description of the NFT I posted yesterday, is there a way to edit it and make this change?

1 Like

I do not think Rarible has this feature. I had this issue and searched everywhere for it but can’t find it. You might have to burn that one and mint a new one.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your answer :slight_smile:

Yes, burn the token & mint another one the eth fee is usually $1 to burn tokens.i don’t like obvious spelling mistakes in NFTs

1 Like

Thank you for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

I wish we were able to edit as well. ATM I’ve had to burn my tokens because I forgot to do something. It’s very frustrating not being able to edit tbh.

4 Likes

Absolutely! Hope Rarible will add this possibility.

3 Likes

me too. there is no way. i hope rarible add it . :slightly_smiling_face:

This would be a very welcome addition. I hope they add this feature.

Triple check before pressing mint.

1 Like

I minted my first rarible and there is one thing I’d like to change so, this would be welcomed also.

What happens when I burn a token? Do I get my gas fee money back in my wallet?

1 Like

Hello @BBond

I answered on the topic you created.

Thank you so much. Lesson learned.

1 Like

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to dig in the forum. Those questions are often asked here.

Once you have minted the item you cannot make any changes (so check well before paying. I made an ortographic mistake in one of mine and now i cannot change it). The only category that you can chance is the prive, but be careful because you can only chance it to be cheaper than the original price, never higher. At least this is how it works for now at rarible. Maybe they will change it in the future.

My profile here. I always follow for follow.

Motherload is a collaboration between a Photographer and Graphic Artist fusing both mediums.

Also on social media: Motherlode Instagram and Twitter.

When the ETH blockchain fees are lower, I’ll burn my NFT, end of story. Anyway, since everyone wants to make NFTs, the only way to be (maybe) noticed is to sell single copy NFTs, and I had planned to sell mine in ten copies, and I now think it was a mistake, but that was before NFTs had the amazing success they have.

Hi Sheratan, interesting topic, because I noticed a flaw in one of my tokens and would like to upload another mp4 in its place. Can you tell me how to do that. Do I need to burn and remint? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hi @TheGasMan,

Once minted, a NFT is unalterable. You have to burn and remint it. :confused:.

Sheratan,
Thank you very much for your reply. I was afraid of.

Thanks again,

1 Like