How long can I post my artwork when it is not sold?

Hi,
Currently, I posted an artwork, and see “Unlist” and “Share” instead of “Bid” on the page. Can I relist it? Or can I “remove from sale” and “create” again?
Thanks for help!

Hi @jkc,

for such questions, could you please share a link to your Raible profile? It would make it easier to provide you the correct answer :slight_smile:

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

https://rarible.com/token/0xd07dc4262bcdbf85190c01c996b4c06a461d2430:420915:0x8dd5fc5cf54b7464d28aa5f95071975d30f82e81
Is this link working?
Thanks.

Yes it is working. I see this item on sale for 0.15 ETH but without any description provided. So to me, there are no problems.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Thanks for your reply, Sheratan.

So, if I want, I can post as long as I can while it is not sold?

Also, I read Rarible introduced timed auction and minimum bid. If I want those options, can I “remove from sale” and “create” again?

Thanks!

Hi for the auctions, I’m not yet familiar with it.
I will dig the question.

Thank you!

By the way, are there some tutorial for the rarible site?

No there is no tutorial.
I don’t think you need to burn a token to put it on auction. there maybe must be an option to place an existing token into auction.

I see.
But if I burn the token, the token will be gone permanently, or I can create again (re-list) the token?
Thanks.

The token will be gone permanently. But you can recreate it by minting a new one.

The procedure to “remove from sale” and “create” again is same thing with minting a new item (with paying gas fee again)?
Thanks for clarifying my questions.

Yes indeed. You’ll have to pay again

1 Like

I see. If nothing is really problem I will try to keep it. Thanks.