How long does the 'rejected' status remain?

I got rejected for my account verification a few weeks ago.

How long before I can try again?

2 Likes

i too am curious on the answer to this question.

1 Like

Hi @KennyRosePhilly,

a “hello” or a “hi” and a introducing yourself would have been appreciated, especially for a first post.
What kind of improvement did you make to your account since your rejection?

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Sorry.

Hi!
I received an email saying my account was not verified because it lacked a profile picture. I added that and I’ve been posting my NFTs on Twitter as I mint them.
I haven’t done any ‘works in progress’ because I never think about that when I’m working. I work almost exclusively digitally so creating a video of that just uses up resources processor wise and slows down my process.

I’m just curious because I don’t even have the option to re-apply.

1 Like

Welcome KennyRosePhilly you will need to go to the e-mail sent to you from Rarible declining you and you should find your answer. They request you respond to the msg with your wallet address and I believe e-mail to reapply Hope this helps.

1 Like

I no longer have access to that email.

Oh well.

That doesn’t make sense to me considering the fact that I’m promoting the site anyway.

The verification process should be simply a verification process. Check my credentials, etc.

Instead it’s an entire ‘are you promoting us’ process.

Makes no sense. I’ve spent hundreds of dollars just to get my art up on this site and it doesn’t even have a system for promoting new artists.

2 Likes

I fully understand you frustration I as well have spent thousands Minting over 35 Tokens And yet to have got verified I don’t get it either

2 Likes

Same here…mine was declined for lacking background photo march 11th. It was my fault for trying to load the photo via my phone. It never loaded properly but it might have been because I was using the browser via coinbase wallet(finiky brower). I have since then created a whole new line of work minted many tokens, promoted many artists via twitter and instagram. Puchased a yat page and linked all profiles together. https://y.at/👑🐵🍌

1 Like

Hi all I just got on the site too and failed verification due to me changing my banner at the wrong time. Is there a way to send my request back to the queue? I tried the link from the email, but it only takes me back to the home page. I also opened a support ticket over a week ago without any confirmation about the verification process. How long does this usually take?

My current project with more to come!

1 Like

Hi @CryptoTitties,

It can takes up to three weeks.
When did you submit your verification?

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I started this process last week, maybe 10 days ago. But I have no status update just a declined on my profile. Is the profile in review if it is in declined status?

1 Like

Very Nice Shavedmonkey Good work :+1: I wish You the best of Luck. On your journey.
I to have made many improvements since I Was declined :crossed_fingers:
All we can do is wait and hope for the Best.
My Profile https://rarible.com/officialcryptocube

1 Like

Nope, it is indeed declined.

You won’t be able to submit before making several improvements to your profile.

1 Like

I really appreciate that @OfficialCryptoCube. I checked out your page and followed you. I think the OfficialCryptoCubeManCosmos is an awesome concept! Best of luck to you as well.

1 Like

Thank You Very much Shavedmonkey I appreciate the kind words. I to have followed you thanks for the follow. :+1:
I would also like to welcome CryptoTitties to the community. Glad to have you here. I love your Crypto Titties. Hope you get that badge sooner than later

2 Likes