How long does the 'rejected' status remain?

I don’t think verified users save money on gas fees.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Aren’t gas fees calculated based on usage? The point is, ‘unverified’ users pay to support the system and don’t get the same perks. When I log in all I see is a page full of ‘verified’ users making money while I’ve spent a ton of money and get no publicity whatsoever.

Having a ‘new user’ spotlight would go a long way to fix that.

Nope, they’re based on transactions. And the miners get the gas fees, not Rarible.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Yes also major frustration here, been over 4 weeks since creating NFTS, still being “verified” got a message saying my wallet isn’t connected which is nonsense as I always have to "Sign " every move via wallet. In addition, pointed this out, have heard nothing since.
Constantly log in and discover my Profile picture or backdrop has disappeared, so go through the hassle of re-uploading.
Only Joined Twitter just to help verification, although cannot stand the gossipy, Celebrity driven philosophy.
So the upshot of all this is.

1. Spent hundreds of pounds to mint some NFTS
  2. Spent ages trying to upload photos again and again as they disappear
  3. Have been told my wallet which is obviously connected is not actually connected
  4. Can’t sell NFT or even try as awaiting verification
    Personally, I first became aware of the internet in 1993, and to tell you the truth since at least the early 2000’s have not seen anything like this, having invested so much money.
    Best Danny
2 Likes