How long to verify my account

Hello,
I was wondering how long does it usually take to get verified. It’s been like 10 weeks since I submitted the application and it still says pending.

Mr. Bear Original

2 Likes

Hello and welcome among us, @MrBear.

Before creating a post, could you please use the search bar? We try to keep the forum consistent and coherent by avoiding redundant threads.

When did you submit your profile exactly?

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

I apologize, I didn’t know the system.
I submitted the application 5 weeks ago.

1 Like

Yeah it takes a while so give it time - the second part of the application is being approved by a human that will need to go over it and there were, like, millions of applications put in at the same time five weeks ago

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

3 Likes

So @MrBear,

I waited 42 days before being verified. You have to be sure that everything is ok, otherwise you will be denied verification and will have six weeks to wait before being able to resubmit, meaning you’ll have to wait two months more after that. As the number of users is skyrocketing, the delay to get verified will be exponentially longer as time flies.

My Fantasy NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information!

1 Like

I hope that I did everything correctly.
Thanks for the information!

Be aware that you need a cover and a user background card here, so I would update them if I were you.

What is a background card? is this for my Rarible profile?

No, it’s here. When you just click on an avatar, you see a window opening with a basic resume of the user. The user background card illustrate this window. You can set it in “preferences/profile”.