I cannot get Verified for Months Now? Can someone help

I have been making art posting it, I filled out all the forms asked of me and still cannot get verified so no one will buy any art from me. It has been months im waiting and new people are getting verified before me. PLEASE HELP

5 Likes

When I had applied for verification, I did it like maybe 5 times and it took forever for them to verify me. I think it took a month or so for them to do it but then eventually I got verified.

Maybe you just have to wait and see if it comes up for you. If it goes over like 2 -3 months then I guess maybe applying again. If you wait and still nothing is happening then maybe something you had written in your application could be stopping it happening. I don’t know.

But like I said, maybe just wait abit more to see if the verification comes though.

4 Likes

Hey hey, is there a link anywhere for the application to become verified??

This is the link https://rarible.typeform.com/to/FUP8rJ2z

4 Likes

Okay great! Really appreciate it

1 Like

You’re welcome :smiley:

hello my friend. my name is Yasmaanik, classic and digital painter and new media artist, who is active in instagram in illustration and motion geraphic and currently i join rarible. i didnt fill verification form because i thought maybe reject , but i didnt sell arts, for verification sell is iportant item ??

Got my yellow checkmark :cowboy_hat_face:. Mucho Gracias again!!!

2 Likes

Oh Congrats! Happy for you. You’re very welcome :grin:

1 Like

finally got my verification complete thanks for all the help guys @kiramarienft @1049Concepts

1 Like

You’re not alone in this battle.

Ive tried to get verified through every verify option rari had ever put out. Now with the new verifying information and form, you need a “following” outside rari, must have a telegram & have bought and sold a “good amount” on rari.

Good luck.

1 Like

how long did it take?

Really? That’s insane, I’m currently looking for other options because it’s been a month and no reply.

Hello guys I need an expert advice, please!!!

Should I reapply for verification now or is it too soon???

I have been creating a few NFTs, sort out social media accounts now I’m wondering if is too soon to reapply for verification or not???

Or should I just wait for an email to arrive or something???

Thanks for your help!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

I have the same issue. How do you apply again? start on a new page etc?? what happens to the NFT minted on Rarible already? Apologies, I’m new to the NFT world. Also been waiting months to get verified and I hear some people get verified in a week…
If you have any insights, much appreciated…
So you’re saying just open a new account as if it was the first time?
Thx again

hi!!!

Will have to wait, I suppose!!!

My Profile and NFTs

My Instagram

Twitter

1 Like

Same here mate :confused: