I can't verify my account

Hello my profile is Davidbarrera, and I made the process to verify my account but I was rejected apparenlty for no reason. I would like If someone in this comonity could help me. Moreover I send and email to rarible and they didn’t reply me.thanks for your help

5 Likes

Hi and welcome among us, @david10

It would be easier if you posted a link to your profile because as you’re not verified, we can’t find it.
There’s always a reason provided in the mail they send you.

My NEW NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

3 Likes

Hi @david10, we need a link please - so everything before the question mark in your profile (if you include from the ? onward it sends us to our accounts)

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

In the email they didnt say reason why not get verified. Check it if you can help me. Ty

You have 196 K Followers :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:! Oh my! I trade my help against a shoutout :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No I’m kidding!

You were denied verification because you provided only ONE social media link and TWO are required (Twitter/Personal website or Facebook).

Plus here : you need to particpate actively+ add an avatar, a cover image and a user background card. Don’t hesitate to DM me if you need help to set them :slight_smile:

My Fantasy NFT here, here, here and here (NSFW). My profile is here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

1 Like

Review your shortcomings again. I am delivering from a size link. For your review. Afterwards, you must renew your application again.

https://rarible.medium.com/verification-on-rarible-demystified-4d2ce51e92ae

My rarible. you can follow.
My Instagramda you can follow.
My Twitterda you can follow.

Yes also major frustration here, been over 6 weeks since creating NFTS, still being “verified” got a message, long ago which I replied to, saying my wallet isn’t connected which is wrong as I always have to "Sign " every move via wallet.

As I have just done, in order once again to check the status, In addition to pointing this out, have heard nothing since, after 3+ emails to Rarible

Constantly log in and discover my Profile picture or backdrop has disappeared, so go through the hassle of re-uploading. Although lately has been getting better

Only Joined Twitter just to help verification, but have had my own website since 2005

So the upshot of all this is.

1. Spent hundreds of pounds to mint some NFTS

2. Spent ages trying to upload photos repeatedly as they disappear

3. Have been told my wallet, which is obviously connected, is not actually connected

4. Can’t sell NFT or even try as awaiting verification

I do understand the need for verification.

But as an example, on Binance. it was seamless, and there we are talking complicated assets as well.

Any help would be much appreciated so I can feel part of this community, we are all excited about.

Best Danny

Hey @DannyH,

What browser are you using? §Did you try to empty your cache?

Thanks for your fast reply!
Well i put my IG and twitter but not sure what i wrote i the verify process. User background card what is it? :sweat_smile: i’m very newbie…
So what I should do my next steps to get it?
@

1 Like

HI Sheratan , Thanks for input, I will try to clear out Rarible cookies ( as the browser allows quick access to paypal , binance etc etc, and if you clear you have to dance many tunes to get back in to those places.
I will add I just went to a link provided and didn’t realise that almost 1000 verifications a day arrive, to be looked at.
I do sympathise.
DH

1 Like

So! I didn’t see your Twitter on your Rarible profile.

For the user background card here, just click on your profile=>preferences=> profile : you can set a cover and a user background card there :slight_smile:

So @DannyH, did you try to reach the Rarible Team on Discord?

Your profile here is not updated.

Your right! Where can i write the twitter? I thought was already in.

Connect your wallet and edit your Rarible Profile

you’ll find the line where to write it : then share the twitter verification (it will share a tweet on your account!)

HI Sheratan , cleared the cookies, had to use coinbase app scan to even see my profile again.
this proves once again that my wallet is connected, I think a BOT must have found otherwise.
Discord ? not sure what that is, sorry I am just a simple music man.
best Dan

Discord is an app for gamers. Rarible has a server there where you can live chat with the team.

1 Like

Thanks for the information @ roy42 I have changed my profile picture, if so they verify me. @Sheratan I have also disabled the language on the computer thanks to both of you, I hope you will verify me now … :+1:

1 Like

Thanks will check it out.
Best DH

1 Like

So I was declined for the 2nd time. No email telling me why. Everything that I thought could have been the reason had been fixed/updated. So it would’ve been nice to know why. Anyway…who else thinks it’s a load of BS that they put this disclaimer on NFTs from non-verified accounts?

Seriously…purchase this item at your own risk? Do they think us non-verified artists are gonna destroy their computers with viruses? We are hard-working respectable artists just like the verified ones. The only difference is, for whatever reason, we cannot get verified. I’m sure I haven’t had many, if any at all, buyers interested in my NFTs but how many would be scared away by this ridiculous warning?

I am also having an issue with this but not sure if it is on my end
link info is (https://rarible.com/recless1art)
also, I have been having a hard time getting anything to upload to mint.
Thank you for any help give