If I cancel a sale then relist it will I be charged GAS fees again?

Hi,
I am new and I have a piece of art up for sale and I made it a single token item but I want there to be multiple tokens available. If I cancel the sale so I can relist it with multiple tokens do I have to pay the GAS fee again?
Thank you.

1 Like

Yes so far as there’s some fees with gas somewhere . Its not cheap to do but at the same time it stops from bad stuff flooding the market .

Hey, thanks for the reply. This is turning out to be a lot more expensive than I thought lol. And it costs GAS every time I create a new NFT? Is there a fee from Rarible every time as well?

2 Likes

open sea says Polygon new platform only requires one fee? then free til sale… check it out

rarible is worth the fees maybe

but not for me til i get check which cant now cuz twitter diffculyt for old man like me ):

soon tho or in some weeks…as of now spent $ no coverage

also why is steve jobs job application nft still up for 4 days VS another nice indie artist? flip them every 4 hours and get people verified without need 8 requirements and so long would be empowering for artists and your site

i did get one troll bid…but to accept it i would sell for 3$ and it would cost me another 30$