Im Still Not Verified, Is There Anything I Can Do?

Hola mi proceso duro 5 semana y me respondieron un correo electrónico que no podia ser verificado, me piden que envíe capture de mi trabajos y capas para certificar que son mis las obras, aparte que agregre el en lace a Twitter aún cuando tengo el de IG activo, al final debo mandar por correo parte de mi trabajado para garantizar q son mías y adicional modificalo el perfil y agregar Twitter ,:pensive: en 5 semana respondieron verifica tu correo se spam o no deseados o promociones a ver si te han respondido

2 Likes

@ordinal_name how long ago was the last time you submitted ? submitting multiple times will not help, the last submission will always be the one that counts. Verification can take a (very) long time.

3 Likes

La misma situacion aqui… Ya me jodan por un mes y medio…
No se q decir, espero q se resuelva pronto,
Suerte!

1 Like

I got verification today! This wonderful news made my day. Now everything is awesome)

2 Likes

congratulations to you @ordinal_name ! how long ago did you submit for the last time ?

2 Likes

it took about 2 months

3 Likes

Ok, so I just got verified… :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

congratulations, @Alma_Kabban :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank You, i really didn´t expected since yesterday I was whining that am stuck in the process and that they´ve denied me 3 times… I am verified now and suspended from Twitter in the same time… :joy:

So, now I have another battle I guess hahahahahah,… I really don´t know why …let´s see what happens…

1 Like

Congrats @ordinal_name and @Alma_Kabban :partying_face:

3 Likes

@ordinal_name Thank You! :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi Jay, I want to share you my experience to get verified. The first problem I have is incomplete profile which I don’t put my cover image. The second requirement is to take photos or screenshot of your nft with the program you are making it to prove you are the maker. Make sure if you open program example: photoshop you make all layer visible to show the consisting element in your work file.
If they have some missing requirement just fulfil what they ask.
I pass the verified bandage even I am not yet upload any work on my profile. Just showing them what I am working on to plan to put on my profile.
Make sure you have unique project that it will represented you not something similar that others did.

regards

Kranion

4 Likes

After waiting for 5 weeks and a couple of mails they send me another link to do another request…

But I think it’s for everyone different…

2 Likes

Today is day 68 since i submitted, still no word

2 Likes

Nothing if you are done updating your profile rarible would veify you in due time you can buy paintings too lol yea

1 Like

@jaydamage

How to get verified on Rarible

https://www.notion.so/How-to-get-verified-on-Rarible-c6496e55ff33440bbe75ef19701a47fa

1 Like

@jaydamage

https://gov.rarible.com/t/quick-guide-to-getting-verified/11554?u=jato

1 Like

It takes some time. Just be patient, all you can do and it will happen eventually :metal: