Impossible to upload, see the purchase, get an answer from support

Hi. Are more than two week I’m trying to upload my arts but it never show up. The process get fine but it didn’t show up. Today I’ve purchase and NTF, I’ve payed with Metamask wallet but nothing works. Anyone with the same problem? Thanks

Hi @danielecastellani,

do you use Google Chrome? If yes, try with Mozilla instead.

My NFT here and my profile here
I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

I’ve used Firefox to but it doesn’t work anything since the first day. It drives me crazy!
Thank if you can check and fix my account problems
Daniele

Sorry @danielecastellani,
But I cant do anything. I’m a user just like you, not a mod nor an admin.

I always follow for follow, even on instagram where you can see my other pieces and my painting process.

Sorry you Sheratan, I thought you were an admin. Well, anyway this situation it’s just crazy. I’ve sent 3 support request and no one answer to me…it seems like they don’t care at all. I would like to delete my account and sing up for a new one but it seems it doesn’t work like this…

There are thousands of users on Rarible and it is growing rapidly by the day because of the massive popularity NFTs are bringing right now. Thousands of these users are reporting different kinds of issues, not only about Rarible but about several things Rarible has no control over.

The Rarible account is connected to your wallet. If you wish to try another account, disconnect your wallet and use a different wallet.
There are a lot of NFT markets out there and Rarible just happens to be one of them. Shoot your shot on places like OpenSea, Zora, Foundation, SuperRare, KnownOrigin, and more, if Rarible doesn’t seem like the place for you.

Hi @danielecastellani,

no problem.
I think they do care, but I’m not sure they have enough personel as the community is growing incredibly rapidly.

Can you post a link to your porfile, please?