Include your Rarible link when asking for help, please

Hi all,

I know this might have been addressed in other posts by people more experienced than me on this forum, but I wanted to add, as it seems to not be happening, if you’re going to ask for help or advice can you PLEASE include your Rarible link address so we can maybe see what’s going on?

And, when you do share the url to your profile, please delete everything from the ? onwards as, if you don’t, the user clicking on ‘your’ profile link will be sent to the user’s own profile link.

So get rid of this: ?tab=collectibles after the url ending of your user name

Thank you :slight_smile:

Links to my Rarible and my Instagram and my Website

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

2 Likes

This is a bump so that it can be read by those needing to read it :slight_smile:
Thanks

I always post my art to Insta first and then when I get the time for admin, I’ll add it to my website

Links to my [Rarible]( Rarible – Create, sell or collect digital items secured with #blockchain and my [Instagram]( Tess Azalea (@tess_azalea) • Instagram photos and videos

Are you asking for help?